My little slice of heaven!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Daddyshungery, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Here we go this is my first post. I started 6 seeds about two weeks ago two lavender 2 chemdog and 2 jillybean. They got pinched two nights ago onthe forth node no sign of sex yet. I used the FIM technique I think it works the best. Im growing them under 800 watts of cfls. I'm waiting for the room to finish with what I was playing with last run. My room is 4x4x6 feet tall. I'm running a old school 1000 hps. Growing in all organtic soil that I mixed last year for my outdoor crop. The yield on the last crop was about a ounce per plant dry so far I have 5 left to pluck that are just finishing up.Here are some pictures of the new baby's. Let me know what you think.

2. Today is day 18 started with the nuets going to build a box for the dirt. I've been running the cfls 18 hours a day there getting so big the grow up so fast.

3. Can't see the pictures man.

4. image-3965234625.png

Jilly bean

Attached Files:

5. image-1004862719.png

Day 18 about to raise the lights

6. Harvested a little girl this morning. It was a whitewidow I had a few problems with the room but I'm shooting for the stars on the next grow. I think I've got all my problems worked out! Till the next one. Here's a few pics

7. image-1257024780.png

image-3122818438.png

All trimmed and starting to dry!! Wet weight was 186 grams. We will see what it weighs dry!
    Just before the cut!

8. Oh snap those are some nice tops!! Let big daddy come and take a bite :D lol

9. One plant and three tops I love it. Can't think of a better hobby!

10. image-1891374989.png

Here is a chemdog I planted about twenty days ago I put it in a pot right into my room under 12 12 just to see what it does.

11. So today is day sixty of my current cycle everything that is left is looking so good it's so hard not to chop them but there not ready so they must grow on. Here's a few pictures of our beloved cheese.

image-3865526523.png

The pics don't do this plant any justice they smell so fucking good I just want to eat it!

image-2555726400.png

Im thinking two more weeks

image-3865526523.png

image-1745902223.png

image-2928681947.png

12. love the cheese man! which seed bank you use? big buddha?

13. [quote name='"johnie4life"']love the cheese man! which seed bank you use? big buddha?[/quote]

It's a clone only it's the original it forty years old strain and it's nice I love it our dog broke a branch off one so we got to have a little sample. My girl friend loves it

14. is it original uk clone? seems rly nice! i always get sensi for my gf :p

15. No it was a clone I got it from a friend that has had the stain going for ever it's the original strain

image-96207977.png

Time for a session :))

16. I just weighed the plant I wacked yesterday it has lost half it's weight overnight!

17. niiiiice, be sure to tell me how it tastes! ^^

18. I'm at 40 gs flat this morning probable let it dry for one more day then into the jar with her! :)