My lighter

Discussion in 'General' started by P to the enguin, Dec 24, 2011.

1. is pretty cool...

[​IMG]

:cool:

2. Beer for rednecks.

That beer is shit lmao.

3. its cheap and gets u drunk.

whats to hate

4. The taste? Not everyone drinks to get totally trashed.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGSN7JVg1yQ]Pabst Blue Ribbon Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

6. whos said its drunk just to get trashed.

at this venue i frequent for shows a lot sells domestic 12oz bottles ofr 3-4 dollars

or a 2 dollat pbr tall boy...

hmmm

7. There are ridiculously rich people out there? lol

8. dang it p to the enguin you been drinkin all the dayum pabst, wat da hell is wrong witch u? now i gotta send out cletus to the liquor mart to pick up another 12 pack! clarence is gonna have to stay here and watch the baby now! but its okay cause ur an american patriot you be drinkin' the only thing we americans got left that belongs to us! there aint no foreigners makin the best beer in the world, we be makin the best beer in the world here in america, pabst blue ribbon. im just glad u are a true american patriot who loves this fine country

9. if you know him why don't you text him or talk to him on the phone? much easier lol

10. do i look like a rich folk to you? i aint got no cell phone i had to steal this mighty fine computer from the library it works just well. then i hack into my neighbors internet cables and get me some free internet by routin the cables to my trailer haha he aint gonna know nothins up! this here computer is the only way i communicate to my friends i aint payin for no damn phone line ill just talk to him through here.

but p to the enguin is only about 5 trailers over, do ya mind if i come over quick and drink a few of those beers before i head off to sleep? i need a refreshin beer to ease my mind, the taste is like nothin i ever known before. pabst blue ribbon gotta be the best dang beer i ever drank.

11. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']Beer for rednecks.

That beer is shit lmao.[/quote]

This. Bahaha

12. Somebody's a hipster