My life sucks

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ssblind, Aug 29, 2010.

1. [Guys, I'm fucking sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker fucking hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all fucking worse is that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.]

2. I read that last part and I just :smoking: and almost shit laughing, Then I got confused :hello: well played sir

3. You got me.. shit I've read that before too lol

4. take out a loan o something stop smoking till you get a better job [money wise } hey why not grow it and then use he benifical side of it well get shit loads of cash buy a flat in the citty go back to college mayb redoo your exams get on with your life if you just mope around then you wont get anywhere :rolleyes:

5. lmao......

6. go on a killing rampage with a monkey , and just kill everyone then your life wont suck it will be the best in the world the only one,:smoking: heheh

7. Stop complaining, at least you have a job. You sound like a sponge, just sucking the life out of those around you. If society's so rough why don't you just move to the bottom of the ocean? Pathetic.

8. Re-read it guys.

9. Great thread.

10. some people get trolled so easily its almost sad to read their genuine responses.

you got me sucka, this time !!!

11. I thought spongebob was 13.

12. Damn, if I could rep the OP I totally would for oustanding service towards the community.

13. You think your life sucks?
    I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with.

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up. She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprisingly that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her 'womanly parts'. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat on heat.

But the crown jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he's baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at his huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds or Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these retards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Scooby is the shit!

15. Touche:smoking:

16. LMFAO I laughed out loud