My life ruined?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kawe7, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #41 kawe7, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    I'll talk with the advisors at the school about taking night classes and stuff. The only problem is my scholarship only pays for a little more than half of the money. So that's just an added expense to an already full budget. I know school is the best option, but right now I would rather live semi comfortably with a child and a high school diploma, then living in complete shithole while going to school. I know that sounds stupid so I'll try to go to school.

Edit: I totally agree with you gwardmonger316, I don't think I could go through an abortion especially if I pretty much talked her into it. If she tries and convinces me I'll be on board, but if she doesn't want an abortion, I don't want it either

2. #42 BoneThug, Aug 11, 2011
    I'm pretty sure op said that him and his girl might not be ok with it.

What a waste of a post. Take your trolling somewhere else.

Its actually not that easy. op already said hes not going to try and convince her to get an abortion

3. True that dude, I live in Chico, its the epitome of a shithole in the middle of nowhere, but I know I'll be patting myself on the back when I'm living hella comfortably a little later on in life and still blazing chronic buds :smoking:

4. There's only one way to get your life on track and be able to take care of the baby. Ever seen the documentary Cocaine Cowboys?

5. what about what you want?

6. #46 gwardmonger316, Aug 11, 2011
    Good for you, man. But hey, if you guys HAVE to get rid of it, there are couples out there that can't have children. You could give it away... Pretty tough, maybe even tougher than an abortion, but I personally believe it's a much better alternative.
    Edit: and if an abortion IS what you want, that's cool. But, don't let anyone talk you into it with stuff like guilt and regret. Don't let someone tell you what you have isn't good enough, do your thing!

Anyway, have fun! I dropped out of community college and simultaneously lost a lot of self worth. I'd also recommend staying in school, or at least getting a hobby that gives you a feeling of value and satisfaction.

7. True that man, I still live with my dad, so atleast I don't have to pay for everything. But once he finds out about the baby, I hope he feels some compassion and I can still live with him. We aren't exactly financially stable, so I will be having to pay for everything myself. But once I get my degree I'll be one step closer to living comfortably with all the bud I could ever imagine

8. He wants what his girl wants. If she doesn't want an abortion then he doesn't want her to get it.

9. Exactly. I don't want an abortion. But if she wants one I'm willing to go along with it. I'm not that against abortions, I just don't feel like it's the best thing to do. If I was still in high school without a job or anything I would totally be up for the abortion because that's the best thing for the kid. I would rather him not suffer through a shitty life through adoption or us not having a job and him never being happy. But since I graduated and have a job, I feel better about having the kid.

10. I'm sure he will be somewhat understanding, it's his grandson! Money will ALWAYS be an issue from now on if you decide to keep the baby haha, but theres lots of free programs (WIC, food stamps, etc.) that help you out with free food and formula. Just remember that there have been TONS of people that have raised a happy family with less than what both of us have! Aim for that degree man! You'll have a little guy just like mine :D

[​IMG]

11. Awww, hes cute, and that's true. Atleast I have a job, a place to stay, and a loving girlfriend. I know a couple single moms that have less than me so I can't really complain. Just really hoping for a guy.

12. #52 JESUSgotNAILED, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LOL love the picture of stairs

13. I mean if I wasn't the one in this position I would see it as funny, but as of right now.... It's pretty fucked up the way some people think.

14. from reading through the posts I would say your life is not over by any means. However as soon as you drop out then your life has taken a serious turn for the worst for your family. I would be taking as many classes as I could get done while the baby isn't born and ease off when he/she is born. Your 3 main concerns from now on are going to be your kid/school/job in that order if you will. Look into maybe only taking classes Monday Wednesday Friday and taking the baby Tuesday/Thursday or something of the sort. College has a lot of flexibility with times so I am sure you could work something out. Whatever you do for your baby's sake get a degree it may not look like the best thing right now but believe me when the baby gets older having a solid job will be the most important factor in being able to take care of her and your family. Good luck and don't ever give up no matter how hard it gets always look for an alternative.

15. #55 sincerestarr, Aug 11, 2011
    What's up man... Uber props for being a man about it.. As far as the possession charge it's a pain in the ass but it's only a misdemeanor just stay away from trouble.. I was 17 when I had my daughter..: and I had 0 people to help... My daughters father is a bitch ass punk and after 4 years he's still not involved... Anyways, you can still go to school... Just talk to your counselor about lowering your courses until you are ready for full time... If it's too late for that try contacting your scholarship providers and have them apply it to another semester.. If they can.. Also it's going to be amazing being a parent and extremely trying... You will want to give up, but you can't... But make sure you are ready to take the responsibility and know there are options available... The latest someone can get an abortion is 16 but most doctors will do 12 weeks under... But I wouldn't wait more than 4 weeks... Because if it is only an "egg" to some people that fine... But I found out with my son he was a boy at 14 weeks... So you make that decision for yourself!

Edit: had to add the picture,, this is my fiancé and our son... I'm 22 with 2 kids... And I own my own house, and car,., you can do it man!!! And this is our gorgeous home... I have faith that anyone can do anything as long as the power in you is greater than the obstacle Godspeed

Attached Files:

16. idk dude i would get a test when its born

17. OP you gtfo, and go be depressed elsewhere. :cool:

18. Yeah, because that's the nice way of handling things. Hey "insert my gf name here" I don't believe that that is my child. I think you cheated on me and I want a test to prove it. Even though we had sex right when you were ovulating.

Yeah, that will go over well. If she was a slut, or had a lot of sexual partners before me, I would think that. But she's not so I trust her completely. Until she gives me a reason to not trust her... and I'm a very non trusting guy, then we'll talk

19. #59 BoneThug, Aug 11, 2011
    :laughing: Its his thread.

20. Exactly... Trolls piss me off. I've decided to buy another test, just to make sure it wasn't a false positive. Might go to a clinic or whatever they are called just to make sure. Once I get my paycheck, of course.