My life is just not fortunate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weightsman, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Got caught yesterday with an 8th of purp.... I'm stoned 24/7 and a measley 8th gets me caught. I live with my aunt and uncle in oregon, they call my parents who live in manheim germany, and 1 hour after that phone call I have a 7:45 plane ticket from Redmond to germany... so i have 3 hours toooo break up with my girlfriend, watch my 2 bongs get smashed, watch all the purp get flushed down the toilet, and tell all my friends i'll see them in a year maybe. Now that is parental love

2. Damn dude... fuck the world

3. Just don't go. You're an adult. What're they gonna do? Crash with a friend until you can get yourself a job.

4. if you're old enough, just refuse.

5. an 8th? big fucking deal.

get a quarter ounce even that is small, nothing.

All this shit over nothing

It's healthy to consume the herb

[​IMG]

6. Yeah I would say fuck that and go renegade. Live with mates and start playing music, get some tattoos, get a decent job and be an inspiration to prove that individuals are capable of taking care of themselves without the help of parental units who have ideals that differ from our own.

7. On the bright side your only a 3 - 4 hour drive away from legal bud once you get there....

8. What the fucking fuck is that? :smoke:

9. I agree with the other posters man. If you are 18 or over (as you should be on this forum :)) then see if you can crash somewhere else. Maybe a friend who has his or her own place? In any case you have my sympathy and I wish you the best.

10. im surprised that your parents reacted so badly to a measly 1/8th, being from germany i would expect a bit more understanding from them. my dad's 100% dutch and he caught me a few weeks ago, he didnt mind whatsoever.

11. A diagram good sir, of major cannabinoids and their effects on the body... I think

12. Man I don't know about you, but I would not be pissed about a year in Germany. Everyone will be here when you get back and you'll have all kinds of stories about when you were living in Germany. They got good bud and good hash, good absinthe, beautiful women. If don't take it as a punishment it never will be one.

13. Well guess it's time to move out on your own and never worry about getting busted again then huh? :cool:

14. #14 TheReckoningDay, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Aint it decriminalized in Oregon? Youre 18 right? act like it fool

15. I just assumed that his parents aren't from Germany, but perhaps his father (or maybe his mother) are in the the US Military and are stationed in Germany (hence the reason he's living with his Aunt and Uncle)

16. You've got nothing to complain about - nobody should be "stoned 24/7" in the first place, unless they are willing to be responsible for themselves.

I could think of some far less fortunate situations than your lot in life. :wave:

17. If you love you girl you should consider holding out at a friend's place while getting a job. You don't need to let your parents control your life, if you need to go to college you can always get student loans.

18. Hang back if you want to stay where you are buddy, YOU run your own life, remember that.

19. Yeah im 19, no jobs to be found in Bend anywhere, economy is horrible. Woulda moved out but fuck livin on the street or with my distributer who offered to let me live in his garage, guess my next objective is gettin a job here on the army base an savin for a trip to amsterdam

20. If your 18 then go rogue and move in with a friend until your Aunt and Uncle cool down a bit.

You are living under their roof so you might have to compromise a bit on smoking, but it beats moving to deutschland!