Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My life has drastically changed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Typhoid, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #1 Typhoid, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Here's a little first person backstory: http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1019561-its-been-awhile.html

Those events did not happen too long ago.

Anyways, 2 months ago I got caught smoking. My mom was really against it. Long story short, I got a job, got caught a few more times. My mom noticed I smoked one morning before school. She was pissed, but when I got home, she told me I could enjoy the herb if I maintained good grades. Then she changed her mind and told me I couldn't smoke, but I still did.

A week later, I accidentally left my weed out in the open in my room because I was pretty medicated. When I got home, my mom said we had to talk about it. Fast forward a few hours, and I ask my mom if I could possibly have my weed back...

And she gave it back! It was a great experience, and now I'm super chill at all times, besides during work.

Life's good.

EDIT: I also just got to a new level of high. I can't even explain it.

2. LOL!! Awesome bruh!!

3. Do you really think this belongs in the Seasoned Tokers forum?

4. Well he seems like a seasoned toker ..Good grades and a job

5. sounds epic. im super jealous. i got caught back in october after a year or 2 of steady smoke, and couldnt smoke for months. got lots of tests but they quit so here i am blazin again :)

6. "it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love."
    -Bill Hicks

I am so happy for you right now and I don't even know you! Thank you for your testimony and I can't wait to get myself to a place like you have put yourself in. Congrats!

7. Well, I'm sorta discussing my adventures with Mary Jane, which is an acceptable topic according to the Seasoned Tokers description above.

Yeah, I believe I am a Seasoned Toker.

Thanks man!

That's an awesome quote. Thanks, and I hope you can freely chill soon!

I wish everyone could just be able to consume cannabis without the worry of getting in trouble.

8. This is now what it is like for me. Feels really really good to not be hiding a passion of mine.

9. I know, it feels amazing. I could quit smoking right this moment, all I wanted was that feeling of acceptance from my mom.

But why quite smoking? haha, get ready for 4/20!

10. Thats great to hear man! Alot of people will never feel that freedom until they get a place of their own which sucks. Back when I started smoking I kept it hidden pretty good till after I was 19 then I started to not care thinking they will find out ive been doing this for years eventually so I kinda got caught on purpose had that talk and they said just dont smoke in the house go outside :) it was the happiest day in a while for me when they finally accepted it enjoy tomorrow!!

11. thats great bro im excited for u nd i hope u have a great 4/20

12. Hell yeee. When my mom finds my bud she gives it back too. I just make sure to make it feel like a big deal and make sure the situation feels that way. If it was any other drug then she be hella pissed

• Like Like x 1
  13. Inspiring story man, i also use cannabis for my anxiety, i know how that feels. in time your mother will have to learn to live with it, you are obviously responsible and have good self control, you will probably never have any problems with drugs, you just need to convince her of that.

happy toking brother :smoke:

14. Exactly! I hate lying to my parents, so it felt great when I knew I could do it freely.

Thanks bro, I hope you have a a chill 4/20 too. I already started toking, I just finished my english project haha.

Yeah, my friend said the more I got caught, the more my parents wouldn't care. I didn't believe him at the time, but he was right all along.

Thanks for your support man :smoke:

I am on a pretty good path in life, and I love cannabis. The only thing I hate is when my mom brings up that I could do better if I didn't smoke. Sure, I could become an anesthesiologist and make $200,000 a year and become a workaholic, or I could stay chill and become a very successful graphic designer. I like that idea! haha.

Oh yeah, I started a website for a design site with my friends. It's called BuiltDesigns and we will be doing design work for companies, websites, advertising, and whatever else you want. We will also do free work just for fun and to add to p=our portfolio, so it would be cool if we could work with some people from GrassCity. If you want to to talk to me about getting a design, private message me or email me at zak@builtgraphics.com

Stay chill and Happy 4/20!!!

15. I know all persons life drastically changed at some point.

16. Well, that isn't always the case. Some people can actually manage to have a very static life.

17. Man does she have biopolar or something :laughing:

18. sounds like my mom, i'd push the limit until she punished me...than she ends up not punishing me...

19. I had a similar experience. Both my parents were against it and now my mom is fine with me smoking.

20. Very happy for you bro.