My life from a popular guy to a random one

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pyouneq, Jul 6, 2018.

1. #1 Pyouneq, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    ko

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Why would you want to control other people?

It's hard enough to set one's own direction, let alone fuck with others.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. and welcome its a weed site

not many egos to blow here other than noobs choking their plants

maybe IMDB is your thing?

good luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Friends aren't all that, my guy. It seems like the friends you did have just reinforced your ego and you miss that feeling.
    I know how you feel though. I was a "beast" at my last job. Everyone liked me I knew every server's name (like 20 of them) and what they're personality was.
    Then I got fired and now have to start all over at a new job. It sucks but many times clean slates are a good thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I've done it before... I used to control my group of friends as a kid and they would do whatever I told them and feared me to a point.. It is satisfactory to the ego and gives a false sense of worth...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. #6 GorillaGherkin, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Honestly U Sound like a loser to me. Plus if u observe ppl u will see that most ppl dress the same and have the same style cus everyone is followers. Sounds like ya just hung out with losers. But the way u explain yourself makes u a bigger loser.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I think you weren't really a friend to any of these people and once you were out of sight, you were out of their minds. Instead of working to get back the fake life you had, you should work on becoming a decent person who cares about others and builds real relationships.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Do you know a guy named Jeffersong by any chance

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. You sound more like an asshole then a popular cool guy. You're just getting a life lesson because that shit won't cut it out in the real world

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That's why I tell everyone struggling in high school it doesn't mean shit. Everyone grows up and moves onto bigger and better thing and unfortunately some don't. Just be yourself and you'll succeed in life.

11. It's called Karma..

You had 3 chicks on the go & was bossing people around, + you thought you was some kinda modern day Jesus from the sound of it..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. You sound like a little bitch if you need all those people to validate you and calling yourself a beast? Are you bent?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I hope you are a troll... otherwise you are in for a rude awakening and a hard life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. #14 Pyouneq, Jul 8, 2018
    ko

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  15. #15 Pyouneq, Jul 8, 2018
    ko

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. I'm going to hell for saying but, that made laugh a litte too hard.

• Like Like x 1

17. Well there isn't that's just you...
    55d405ce8b6feee7367d5981d08cf5c5.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. The only people I know of that like to control others by the clinical definition are sociopaths.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. And actually if you look up the definition of a leader, it's not to control others, it's to lead them. Those are very different things. You're a either a noob at life or something worse.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Got any pics of those new shirts that everybody wanted?

• Funny Funny x 2