my life as a female

Discussion in 'General' started by ItsHer, Jan 14, 2012.

1. I hate how I try to be good and not have sex with a guy that i may see myself in a relationship with. but they push me away because i dont throw myself at him.

but if i have sex, he dont want a relationship. just want sex.

I really dont understand why it have to be that way.

Im learning as i grow. And i also have bad luck with keeping friends too. it a lot of fake people. or if the people are kinda cool. they seem boring or something like that. and i cant help if dont want to be around them.

I thinnk i should just listen to myself. Just be solo and chase my dreams. which is travel, and have a successful career. dont worry about friendship or love.

2. The problem might always be in you.

3. its all about balance...sorry to say this but dont be too reserved..make him work for it but not till the point where hes going out of his way you know what im sayin..cause he can find it somewhere else.

4. maybe you should just do oral

5. Idgi..are you new at being female?

6. Uhh...

7. respect yourself.. seems like you do, but shit, whos to tell..

keep doin what youre doin, these dudes tryna fuck and dip aint what youre goin after anyway..

youre not stuck with someone you hate.. youre not married YET.. youll find the one to hate the rest of your life.. just give it time

8. Hey sweetie...gonna tell you something. You better learn to love yourself because no one else is gonna. It's a lonely world and the people I know that are the most happy are the ones most able to take care of themselves.

Men are dogs and want one thing from you. Make GIRL friends. One other thing. Don't be weak minded. There are some bad people in this world and they prey on weak minded people. Sometimes ya gotta do mean things to take care of yourself. Be strong minded enough to do what ya gotta do.

I can tell from your post ur young and you've been hurt, but I can also tell you have an inner strength and strong mindedness that many don't have. Trust yourself and listen to yourself. If a guy ever says "trust me", run like hell. Trust yourself, listen to your mind and be strong minded. Peace and love to you.

9. well, do you want a relationship or do you just want to have sex?

if you want a relationship, dont have sex until youre dating someone. if they really cant handle that, obviously theyr enot worth being in a relationship with.

if you just want to have sex....go be a slut. fyi lots of guys dont like sluts.

10. listen to this guy, he knows his shit

11. best answer. thanks

12. Don't compromise like some people are saying to do... You wouldn't be happy if you tried being less reserved to find someone that will stick around. You're basically getting rid of all the people you wouldn't get along with by refraining from sex. There are guys out there that will wait with you. Never give up on your morals.

13. You can't go out and "search" for love. You have to let it happen. Do this by becoming who you are going be. You have some good ideas. Keep exploring yourself. Listen to yourself and don't let others hold you back.

14. #14 teirry, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    This is a lie sweetie. This has NOTHING to do with morals. This is not about right and wrong or good and bad.

Enjoying sex is not wrong. Having sex casually and with many partners over time will dull it for you. If you meet a guy and you connect with him and want him you are NOT bad. You are a GOOD girl and trust me on this, good girls LOVE sex.

One thing I'm gonna tell you. Men will do just about anything for sex. If you are with a man and you really love him and you want him to do something...be strong minded enough to stop giving him sex. Be nice, tease him, play, but no sex and stick to it. If he loves you and you have the strength to stick to it, he will do just about ANYTHING for your love. Just do it in love. ;)

15. I do believe that waiting before having sex is a moral issue. You must exercise self control in its greatest temptation. You must have a moral obligation in my opinion to be able to do so... Maybe not in all cases, but it sure does seem like it in today's world. Also, I am a man, and no, I wouldn't do anything for sex. I would actually rather date a woman that saw eye to eye with me on this whole issue and would want to wait til marriage to have sex. I would only hope that the love of my life would be a virgin, and I'll be one as well because I know if it means that much to me, it probably will to her as well.

16. you could always just turn into a super slut and fuck everyone

17. What kinda guy are you trying to hook up with?

If you think some ego club hopping jersey shore looking dude is gonna want a relationship,
    you are sadly mistaken and will only get hurt.

Live in Texas?? I need rescued from my own self. :laughing:

18. You are entitled to your opinion...live it in YOUR life and walk the walk.

I AM free to believe otherwise. I enjoy sex and I don't believe that makes me a bad person. I know who I AM and I love who I AM.

19. I'm not saying it makes you a bad person, or you are wrong for doing so, I'm simply saying that the person down the line that you may want to marry could be hurt by your past relationships. I didn't come to this conclusion until I had my first girlfriend. She had been involved with a few other guys before we started dating. I wouldn't of thought that it would of ever mattered to me what a girl did before meeting her, but whenever you really like them... It starts to more and more.

That being said, I didn't have sex with her. And as the relationship started to decline and eventually ended, I was extremely glad that I didn't. All I'm saying is that special person down the road may care, and that's enough reason for me to abstain from giving into my hormones.

20. oh please...

feminist bullshit. Not all men are dogs. You can actually trust some men ya know.

I take offense to this.