My leaves are dry and cracking away!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scooby99, Feb 26, 2008.

1. would love to know why!!!!!!! anyone have a clue? they have been getting botanicare pro nutes... 30mL flowering formula, 20mL sweet, 4mL silica blast per gallon... the leaves get these dry spots on them and then it takes over the whole leaf.... 250 watt HPS lamp 13-16 inches from plants. temps have been getting a little hot, but theres nothing i can do. i ususally water every other day. its water from the tap but i let it sit a day before it goes to the plants. I have also gotten a pH/TDS meter and have ben using ph up/ph down to adjust my water. if my meter is fucked up and i give the plants the wrong ph solution, could that cause this problem? should i stop using the meter?? peace

Attached Files:

2. i water with tap water too and my plants are flame right now. i dont think thats your problem. nute burn maybe. have you tryed cutting back on the nutes alittle bit?

3. what do you mean exactlly by temps are high what are they?

4. Yes, what are those temps?

Can you recalibrate your pH meter?

How does your nute mix compare to the product instructions? How often do you feed? You are watering every other day -- is that how often the plant needs watering, or have you just come up with that somehow as a schedule to follow?

What kind of ventilation / air circulation?