My latest viola music *video*

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Well heres my latest video. I havnt played in a week or so, so Im a bit rusty and still getting the hang of what sounds good for playing the chords (where it sounds like two violas playing at once) you will hear. I have no proper lessons in well over a decade and just piced this instrument up late last year so bear with me as I expierament and teach myself how to play. Ok enough excuses, here we go...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=138OuAUfxFM]‪nickbitterman's webcam video July 15, 2011 09:06 AM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

One more excuse, Fuckin bullshit youtube upload quality!!!

2. Nice dude, it's good to see another blade on here that plays a traditional instrument. I play violin myself, but I can play the viola a bit too.

Was this improv or an actual piece?

3. Nice dude viola's are great keep playing!

4. That was just improv

5. ^gotcha man, well that's great that you've decided to get back into your instrument. I hope you keep it up, there's seriously nothing else like being able to pick up an instrument and make music. You've actually inspired me to post an improv. of my own up here at some point tonight.