My latest 'pickup'

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 10, 2009.

1. That's 90% of the reason why I share here. I hope I can inspire at least a few people to break the shackles of insane prices once they realize that it's not all that hard to grow and it's far far cheaper to grow than most people think.

2. I was thinking of finding some seeds online and just growing in some nice buckets with good soil outside.. any tips?

3. Yes. If you've never grown before start with bagseed.

4. just start with some regular old commercial bagseed huh...

Funny you say that, my buddies father used some bag seed last grow season and his plants did REALLY well and were actually quiet' bomb. :D

are you opposed to growing indoors or outdoors?

5. I grow indoors for security reasons. I enjoy both indoors and outdoors.

6. nice grow man those are some long ass hairs

7. Thanks. Most people have never seen bud that was never shoved into a bag and compressed at least a little. Carefully handled from harvest to curing and you keep a lot of the nice hairs on the outside.

8. Your bud is like Satan! Sin is good mmkay. [​IMG]

And just look at those fucking hairs. You know in Pineapple Express when Dale and Saul are sitting on the couch comparing the aroma to God's vagina and wanting to get in a bathtub full of that weed. I so totally relate to that moment and would love to violate those red hairs in a bathtub. It's true. :smoke:

9. Leave it to you to have an interesting perspective on things hun ;)

10. Well said...growing may definitely be in my future.

11. Very nice buds OSG, How much do you have there a few ounces?

12. Shit this is an old thread. That was probably 2 or 3 ounces. I usually have between one and ten ounces on hand, sometimes more.

13. looks like some great, trimmed with care nugs. puff a bowl for me man!

14. Zoinks Oldschoolgrower, I just rediscovered this thread. Now I remember why I gave you an entire country to yourself :).

15. If you're growing indoors I'm assuming you use high-wattage HPS and MH lights. If this is the case, do you ever worry about your electric company figuring it out and ratting you out to the evil po-pos?

16. #76 ShatterWulf, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
    Amazing looking buds dude. I expect no less from you :p. I would just smoke a big bowl of those amber hairs.

are these from the eventual "candy mountain"?

17. They only notice huge consumption. Running a couple of 600 watt HPS lamps, especially with the newer digital ballasts, and a few LED's don't raise any eyebrows.

18. This is obviously poopy schwag weed. ;)

19. Does the first bud pictured have a few banana flowers or am I tripping??? Do you usually keep hermies or throw them out OSG, how do you compare a hermie's smoke to a regular plant in terms of potency and taste?

20. So, hypothetically speaking, if I were to install an HPS/MH light on the lower end of the wattage scale, I would have little, if anything, to worry about?