Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My last pick up from Guatemala

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jeronimo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Hey Guys, Long time no post, I'm quitting and this is the last I got, the first one is a Oaxacan at $0.89 a gram, and the second one is one called H1 and its $4.50 a gram, its been a Great ride, but I'm turning 35 this year and have three kids and the oldest one is turning 9 in august, so a think its time to start a new chapter, when I get some more you'll hear from me.

so long guys.:wave:

Attached Files:

2. that looks beautiful, and obviously some fantastic prices!

admirable that you have your priorities straight, GC will surely miss your contributions :wave:

3. i am half Guatemalan , nice to see some bud from there thanks for sharing

4. Nice bud, you live the life bro. take it easy.

5. Thanks guys.

6. Been looking at your threads, great stuff

7. buenos arboles

8. stalker!!!! lol :p

9. jeronimo tengo unas preguntas

I saw your earlier threads and you said you grew your own.. do you grow outdoors? Are there any sneaky people going around or is it pretty calm (can you grow in peace)?

10. #10 bostonbuds87, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    when i clicked on this thread i thought there was gonna be a picture of a bunch of your landscapers.....lol just playin, nice buds though never seen bud from guatemala

11. I used to grow my own, I don't anymore, and yes I used to grow in peace cause I did it in my back yard, but now I have three kids so things change. but its really easy to get and really cheap so I buy it.

Peace

12. Omg I pay ten a gram your so lucky

13. I spent 4 years in vietnam, and this looks quite similar to what is available there.