Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My last bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Ok I need an anwser pretty quick please I want to blaze but I have a good amount of shake left and a small bubbler, would I get higher with or without water in it?

2. put the smallest amount of water possible to cover the stem, wont kill your throat too bad, but it wont need a much pressure (aka it wont roast as badly)

3. Well some say that the water will retain a very small amount of THC, but I doubt it will make a considerable difference. I vote you should hit it like it should be hit, with water.

4. Ok thanks I have a very simple bubbler btw

5. I like to fill my bubblers so that juust a lil pours into the bowl then i put my nug in...It burns REALLY slow cuz its always wet :D