My Labcorps Experience

Discussion in 'General' started by maxforever, Jun 1, 2017.

1. #1 maxforever, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    I'm writing this post in hopes I can help some stoners out there in the future.
    I usually smoked about a half gram - a gram maybe 3 or 4 times a week. Once I started seriously job hunting I stopped smoking completely knowing that Id most likely have to take a drug test soon. Citibank called me back and offered me the position I applied for. All was happy and well on my end until I remembered I had to take a drug test, needless to say I was scared. Although I hadn't smoked in a month, I also know the science of how THC is digested into your system and how long it can sometimes linger in your body. I bought a box of at home tests (you can buy them from your local walgreens, cvs. I got mine from Amazon actually pretty cheap, 15 test strips for $10.49) and tested myself. Even after a month of being clean I still tested dirty. I highly suggest for everyone that quits to test yourself before going for your test. If I had put my future on thinking I was clean, I would surely have failed that test.
    The morning of my test I got my nephew to pee in a cup for me (male or female urine does not mafter, gender can not be tested by urine. Blood and hair samples are different, but urine can not detect gender. Unless of course the woman is pregnant or semen has been detected in the urine). I transferred the urine into a small 4 oz pouch type bag I also purchased from amazon (less than 8 bucks). Before I left the house I boiled some water and placed the sealed bag into a mug with the hot water and let it sit.

It's important to remember if your urine sample is not between 94-100 degrees the lab will automatically discard it.

After I removed it from the hot water I placed it between two hand warmers to keep it warm on the travel there. Once at the testing site, I asked the building next door to use their bathroom. I stuffed the baggie in my bra under my breast and it was literally invisible. Praise Jesus for my big boobs. I could feel the heat from the baggie and I knew I would be good to pass the needed temperature. The nurse gave me a cup and told me to use the bathroom but do not flush the toilet.
    Tip : ladies and gents make sure you actually pee in the toilet. a full cup and empty toilet looks suspicious as ever. Ladies make sure you also put some toilet paper into the toilet, make it look real. The nurse does come into the bathroom after to flush the toilet for you and seal your sample.

I emptied the contents of my baggie into the cup while I proceeded to pee in the toilet. She came in and sealed the cup, read the temp and I was good to go.
    Hope this helps someone in the future. Stay stoned guys

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. You did good. And like you said, thank god for big boobs...and other sizes as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Small travel shampoo bottle, chem pack hand warmer, aquarium thermometer strip, clean urine sample. That's all that's needed.

As far as the temp goes, 91*F to 99*F is where it needs to be at.

I used a microwave at 5 second intervals to get the sample to 105*F or so. Then attach the hand warmer to the sample bottle and you'll get a couple hours of the sample being in the proper temp range.

If your sample is to warm then leave the top off for a minute while looking at the temp strip.

Urine drug screens are simple to pass. Glad it worked out for you OP!

• Like Like x 1
  4. yeah the temp strip definitely helps. i forgot to say I attached a stick on temp strip to my sample baggie. Thanks