Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My keef is green.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by popsaregood230, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I always thought keef was white and crystally. The keef at the bottom of my grinder is green. I asked my friend who is a pretty experienced smoker and he is saying I grind up my weed too much. Any input?

2. Your friend is right all you gotta do is grind up your weed a little less and you will have grade A+ kief in no time:D

3. Its not that you necessarily grind your weed up to much, but you have an inferior grinder that has too open of kief screen (if you understand what I mean). I'd invest in a grinder such as a space case or sharp stone. :smoking:

4. I have a sharpstone I got on ebay for $20 and love it. Keif is golden brown, having green keif means that your screen is letting through plant material (which it shouldn't be)

5. Its a sweet stone grinder that I bought at a pr0n store. I did have a feeling that the screen wasn't all that great. But hey, green keef is better than no keef.

6. Yea the screens just a little to coarse. You might be mistaking the propper color for green when it should be like a brownish green.

7. Yeah kief definitely isn't white. But your green kief is still kief, it's just got a little more leaf in it. Usually kief is a tannish almost blonde-like color.

8. A bit of green doesn't really matter too much.

9. #9 thexnobody, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    Kief varies in color for different strains, but I have never heard of it being white. The green is just leaf, so your screen may be a tad weak, but its still good - there's kief in there.

10. I have a bunch of green kief to is it still better then
    Just regular weed?

11. IMHO yep it would be. To bad my grinder is on the road to missing.:mad: