Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MY JOINT ROLLING TUTORIAL (Sessions Included) **{Video}**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 1, 2011.

1. What's up GS? This is my "How to roll a joint vid", it's mostly just blazing but you can learn a thing or two from the rolls too ;) enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cok7z8DIzL4]YouTube - HOW TO ROLL A JOINT Sessions Included[/ame]

2. Nice vid man, music 10/10

3. Nice man. still watching, it looks like your in Ontario or some shit, haha :smoke:

edit: holy shit wasnt expecting that other guy to be black haha :smoke:

4. Are you really smoking a joint and drinking beer walking down a residential neighborhood?

5. Haha Nah it was just Nestea, and I know my friends neighbourhood nobody goes outside and it has the swag of Pleasantville, I've honestly never seen a cop there lol

6. Nice video dude, really enjoy your videos, going to sub ;) Keep it up man.

7. Yup you guessed it lol Since you're in Toronto (I'm an hour away) you hitting up the Global Marijuana March next Saturday? They're expecting at least 20,000 people, should be pretty fuckin dope.

Appreciate it bro!

8. Haha i dont live in Toronto, i just put that because its close. I live in the richmond hill area :smoke:

9. "dont be calling your blunts l's" haha i hate that too lol

10. nice vid bro. i'm gonna roll a j as soon as i get to smoke again

11. #11 Kush Smokker, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011

No doubt man, you should hit up Queens Park at 2 oclock for the march next weekend still, last year was crazy.