Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Joint Paper Burned Faster Than My Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by burd007, Jun 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey so I just rolled my first joint today using OCB rolling papers and I rolled it pretty good. It was a little uneven but other than that it looked fine. However when I went to go smoke it the paper fucking burned faster than the actual weed. I’m talking a few seconds. I don’t know what it could be, did I put too much saliva on it? Was it how I rolled it? Or were the papers just shitty?

2. OCB make decent papers was it side burning?? I've never heard of a paper burning faster then the weed before lol

3. Coulda been too loose or not enough weed in it buy a rolling machine man raw has em for like 4$. Rolling your own is cool but if ur not good at it and give up just throw it all in a machine and let it do the hard work. I rolled 42 joints in a hour with the machine.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Loose paper or weed that's too moist. Possibly both.

5. The cherry gets long like that when you try to suck your brains out on the first hit.

But seriously, did you grind the bud or just roll broken up chunks?

6. Did you use cigarette paper? Those burn super fast. You're supposed to use rolling papers.

7. Proablly moist weed did you spit on the run or was it just the whole paper burned past the weed

8. Second this. I can roll a joint, but it ain't gunna be pretty and it IS gunna be pregnant. Rolling machine I can spit a joint out in about 20 seconds and they burn great every time, love my rolling machine

9. Decarb the weed and it will burn better.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Funny, in 1976 I could roll a doobie with one hand while playing my guitar with the other! Lol. Nowadays give me that rolling machine. When I grind it it comes out (for want of a better word) fluffy. When Hand rolling, my joints are so tight you can’t get a good draw. $4.00 raw rolling machine best investment ever. Just saying.

11. It happens, probably just loose or moist as others have mentioned. I will also agree that rolling machines are the way to go for quality and consistency in joint rolling. Raw cones work quite well also and are much easier than hand rolling.

12. I get tired of the dispensary joints canoeing on one side so now I just break them up in put the flower in to my pipe.