My introduction.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 370ZcRollUp, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

I am a 29 year old who currently works at an organic chemical distillery. No formal college degree in chemical or mechanical engineering, but I have been labeled a "street" engineer by the engineers I work with. I do not currently consume cannabis because of my work and where I live, SC. I was a heavy smoker from an early age until about 23 years of age. Though I do not currently use cannabis I strongly believe in its medicinal and recreational benefits. My opinion is that it should be regulated as alcohol is. My main purpose for joining this forum is to hopefully speak with people who are currently part of the legal cannabis industry. I would very much like to move and transition into this field myself. I am aware that concentrate businesses use various lab equipment and distillation to yield a potent product and this is my field of training. I am also knowledgable about cannabis cultivation. Perhaps not as much as some. But I love cannabis and it has always been my way to absorb as much information as possible about my passions. Thanks for thanking the time to read my introduction and I look forward to back and forth and accumulation of knowledge these forums offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Welcome to GC dude. Stick around and absorb it's goodness :wave: