My Insane High Into "Bizarro Infinity Land" & Matrix

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by paradigmxx, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Hi guys. somewhat of a new smoker - on and off for a year now. I am usually only using vaporizer.

The other day this past week I smoked a little too much too fast... about half a bag of volcano vape in 2 minutes... and here's the story;

Pre-smoke I was a bit on-the-go, I should have relaxed prior but I didnt.

Half the vape bag and I knew I was toast. Then I immediately stood up thinking I could control myself but then I got a super blood rush and suddenly my body became lagged - like literally, computer game lag. Whenever I moved any part of my body it felt choppy - I lost my fluidity.

Then the worst part was if I wanted to slightly regain myself, I knew I had to shake my head or run in my condo and I could feel normal for a slight moment, but then I would fall right back into this daze and confusion.

Suddenly I began to question whether what I was living was real, whether I was stuck in this infinite trip where I am continuing to question myself - I started to think that existance was a nightmare trip you cant get out of, and that every milisecond of a moment was an entirely new moment.

My paranoia really kicked up a notch, heartbeat was racing faster than it should - I knew something was wrong. Words like COLD, HOT came into my head - I was on a gtalk conversation where someone kept saying SHOWER, COLD. SO I ran into a shower with cold water but got more nervous.

I would recall various memories that kept rushing into my head - every memory that rushed into my head felt completely new to me, it was like my brain was on over-drive and couldnèt make the connection between my memories and what they meant until I put focus. But even when I did, I already forgot about that and was immediately onto another new memory repeating the same process.

This is where I felt like I was living infinity. Every millisecond a new memory would fly into my mind and I would freak out trying to recall the connection to it.

Through out all of this trip the scariest part was every milisecond of movement words would flash into my mind - and it felt like memories were being lost whenever I tried to grasp for them. Then I was questioning the existance I was in - what is this body, what is this room Im in

I remember sitting on the couch repeating to yourself this is marijuana, you are high, repeat this phrase, repeat this phrase.

I kept looking at the clock, and remembering it was the CONSTANT I could count on... reading prior that the high should only last an hour.

Suddenly through out this whole experience I felt like I lived through infinite lives - that part is completely unexplainable.

But through out the experience I felt like I was trapped, and I kept seeking for this answer on how to escape the high, but I couldnèt, so paranoia was getting the best of me.

It wasnt until I sat on my office chair and someone told somethign to me, where somehow my mind was finally able to make a connection to existance, and then I had this matrix moment where I was starting to understand reality. The more and more I focused into reality, the more I was breaking out of the trap.

10 minutes after that, I started to regain myself. Fidgets stopped, paranoia stopped, I started doing deep slow breaths to slow down the heart rate.

Half hour later I was fine again.

That is the best explanation I can provide.

Any thoughts?

Most oddest part for me was "body lag". It was like I moved and operated like a robot.

2. I honestly wish I could get that high :( good for you though :p

3. I never really got any paranoid feelings or anything, but used to get that body lag moments and thoughts constantly going in and out. I would get up to go grab something to drink, and end up doing 10 other things, and forget all about what I got up to do. I miss those days.