My Inline bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Respirator, Dec 2, 2012.

1. #1 Respirator, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    Just a new toy I picked up

[​IMG]
    And a milkshot (Click It)
    [​IMG]

So what do ya'll think?

2. Almost a milk shot :p

Can we get a better picture of the worked mouthpiece?

3. What should I be doing differently?

And sure

[​IMG]

4. Theres no milk in the shot, lol.

And theres only like 5 slits in the inline?

5. Not sure how else to hit the thing lol, and they are holes, not slits.

6. Ok, but theres 5ish?

7. Yeah,5.

8. I don't think that they get that its a video (.mp4) not a picture :wave:

9. Lol I'm with you respirator. I dont know what these guys are saying^:confused:

Looked like a good milk shot to me, nice lil mini inline bubbler! Im looking for something like that! How much was she?

10. Oh, its a video you have to click on. Make sure to point that out in the OP, people don't know that because most videos are embedded.

11. Yeah, I thought the same thing at first but when I saw how confused he was by your response I realized it was because it was a vid.

12. take a little bit of the water out, that things a chuggin

13. from that video it actually looks like it hits pretty nicely, never seen an inline with holes instead of slits the way it bubbles looks cool and kinda makes me laugh. idk i'm really fucking high. do you know if its china glass or not?

14. Around $100

It was bought at a local headshop, and feels pretty sturdy. Got a really nice weight to it.

15. seems like a local blower...

16. every hole was firing off properly, im diggin the bubbler style of it aswell! sweet pickup :cool:

17. I'm fairly certain it is. I also believe it is the only one.

18. Inlines with holes rather than slits are boss if you ask me. My buddy has a worked Glass Munky bub with about 5 or 6 holes and errl is just terrific out of it. Same with flower. Preserves flavor really really well. Nice pickup OP. That will make a good little travel bub too!

19. I wanna see a gridded inline.
    like a kingstem but 6 inches long

20. Sounds like a project for SSFG