My imagination of the Future Earth

Discussion in 'General' started by SupaAPE, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Imagine a future where Robots take your orders at Burger king. They even serve you the bag of food into your hand. Imagine.... why not?
    The robot will eventually be possible, it will also be profitable to the corporations that make them. It will be an efficient solution to mundane jobs. It will also be highly profitable to the companies that employ these robots because once they get the ROI the robots will be easy to maintain because occasional part changing & repairs means they will last for a long, very long time.
    No more sick leave, no more bad employees ruining brand/company image, no more GERMS LoL !
    It's coming ,
    Imagine a robotic prostitute, how about that?! These are already being designed and are destined to come around 2050 LoL !
    Imagine a brand new currency that's completely digital in form , able to be used and received anonymously. This currency will also be finite in quantity , which means that the age ol' problem of money supply inflation could be solved once and for all.
    Imagine that you fuck this robotic prostitute , after having intercourse with this human-female looking robot , she asks for money , just like a human prostitute , but instead of paying her with paper bills , she/it 'sheit' LOL , asks to be paid in a CryptoCurrency. This exchange of money happens seamlessly , with out the trading of anything physical. Payment completed.
    Finally, and the thing that excites me the most, space exploration....Humans in the future will inhabit other planets. This will eventually HAVE to happen, if not for anything else but the pure survival of the human species.
    The internet, the 21st centuries best invention , will follow us in space. It will connect each human populated planet with one-another. If we ever want to send money to anybody, we would do this over the internet because nothing can possibly match the speed of transaction.
    :)

2. I have no doubt thats exactly how it will be.

They are already replacing staff in supermarkets. Serve you're fucking self!

Sterile, impersonal and IMO shite! Lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm sure me and my fellow colored peep's r still gonna be gettin jiggy with it in the future, regardless of whether robots take over or not  :laughing:

4. [​IMG]

5. #8 psychedelic phonk, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    Robots are already in use at restaurants in Japan as waiters. Well not japan but china is where robots are inside some restraunts as waiters we could have this right now currently but that would leave lots of people without jobs which will leave less taxpayers, which will take a significant amount of money out of the government's wallet. That is why we will not be using robots anytime soon the government is greedy and doesn't want that money to be Iost if they really wanted to the government could have robots running Around just as if it were the movie I robot

6. What if people were assigned robots which could earn a salary for the assigned owner?

Then the government could tax the robots salary and humans wouldn't have to work.

7. Bored idle humans.recipe for disaster.
    The masses need a distraction lol

8. It will be interesting to see how the future plays out when a majority of workers are replaced by robots. Where will all the people who no longer have jobs get money from? I see a violent revolution happening first before society actually works with the majority of workers being robots. All the rich elite won't simply pay more taxes to cover all the people without jobs.

9. Hopefully there will be laws prohibiting companies, factories and other businesses from owning robots. So they have to rent their robots from civilians. So we can sit at home all day smoking weed and have our robots go out and make us money.

10. As long as benders my best friend im alrightttt

11. The thought of a society where I can sit on a couch all day, smoking weed and eating pie filling from a can, then have a robot come in  to deliver me money?

[​IMG]

12. I think all this is gonna happen by 2050 maybe sooner. I'm lookin forward to it tho I wanna see how we advance in technology. Maybe we'll have automated dispensaries where u walk in select what type of strain u want on a screen, put the money in and pay and it grabs the strain from the shelves and dispenses it for u. Fast and easy. The future is gonna hold a lot of good technology for us. Shit is gonna be a lot easier for us. That's what technology is all about making things easier for us. Some say it's a bad thing but I think it's good

13. As long as benders my best friend ill be alright

14. na man no way... think about it... would it be cheaper to pay a human worker at burger king minimum wage or what ever they pay...

or......

buy a fuckin robot that does all sorts of shit....... naa... the cos of maintaining them and even just purchasing them would be costly as fuck.

fuckin y2k will happen and they will turn on us and take over the world fuck that shit

15. In the short term it would be a costly venture,but think about the savings over the years,oh and it wouldn't be robots i would be scared of killing us.

In that kind of world im sure the powers that be will be getting rid of the weak and less fortunate