My idiodic friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by passitaround420, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Well lets see...before i started smoking my friend got sooooo burnt and we were fucking around..i told him he was invisible and he fucking ran full force into my garage door..ouch..and i like kicked him in the nuts and like gave him an insane ass titty twister and he didnt even fucking feel it lmao..and he thought there was a monster and we were standing in the road the whole time nad he thought there was a train coming and shit...and if u spit on him he thought it was a hurricane...it was soooooo funny..and the best part was he cant even remember any of it...i always tell him he should be glad im not gay....

and then the other night (i was smokin too) we were chillin and i walk into my room and no1 is really in there but just to fuck around im like "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!! DIE!!!" just talking to no1 and i walk out and my friens like "what happened" and im like "i stabbed sum1..its all good hes dead" and then a minute later he goes "dude i gotta go home" "and im like "why its not even 10 and u gotta be home at 11 whats wrong" and he says "dude i just wanna go home idk i just want to" and so the next day he calls me and goes "u know y i left so early" and im like "why" and hes like "because i really thought u stabbed someone" LMFAO!!! o yea but before that he thought a dog in my neighborhood was a ghost dog...dumbass..he'll believe nething when hes high

2. He probably doesn't actually believe those things, but he's just having fun being really retarded.

3. no dude im so serious he believed them..hes a sped so its not surprising..i swear he believed them

4. Omg...

You Belong In Secure Institution.

Cant Belive That. Thats Such A Rubbish Thing To Do To A Person.

You Should Be Locked Away Asap

5. interesting story...but you still wernt arressted....BUAHAHH:smoke: