Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my idea for a VERY mini bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadDroIngo, Sep 23, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

take that burn a hole in it with a liter

then take this
    [​IMG] and use that as bowl/stem

burn another hole for carb, will it work?

2. yes. i've done it.

3. where do you get the product you labeled this?

4. ....I'm not sure using a mouthpiece is the greatest idea for a bowl...Considering it could be made out of any number of harmful metals, I'd just buy a nice glass bowl/stem to use on temporary homemade pieces.

5. It'll work, but I suggest you cover the mouthpiece with foil since mouth pieces are made of several metals..

6. isnt foil bad for you too though?

7. Al Foil? Nah. People use that shit for everything. Even regular use of hookahs. It's all good ^_^

8. Aluminum doesnt harm you unless you burn it, and aluminum foil burns at a way higher temp than you average bic lighter. Bic lighters burn at like 600 degrees.

9. she is done hurrah

10. Dude mouth piece will work fine, I used a mouth piece as a bowl to my vortex bong for a good year, and I'm still kickin hahah. Having a filter in it is really helpful though. And yeah that would be a pretty small bong, I think I've seen smaller though, someone on the city made one out of a lighter, now that is pretty epic.