My ICE and Rasp Cough Bloom

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BlazeDTO360, Feb 20, 2016.

1. What's up everyone, I'm new here. I wanted to show what I currently got going on. This is 2x ICE and 1x Rasp Cough. I'm 5 weeks into bloom, growing under platinum LED 450 and 3x 125 watt 2100k cfl, in a 2'7"x2'7" Growlab tent. It's in soil, but I'm switching to DWC so I threw up a picture of ICE in DWC.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

2. Beautiful plants! Love the Ice, its a personal favorite of mine.

3. This is my first ICE experience. It's been relatively easy. Rasp Cough is ICExCambodian Landean, and I've had a challenging time with it. I don't know why. It got a leaf claw problem one week before bloom. I've managed to get the new growth to normalize, but the damaged leaves are still damaged, and it's yielding really low... also, none of its clones survived, yet all of the ICE clones did. The things that make me go hmmmm.

4. This is the Rasp Cough plant...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I'm gonna do some experimenting.... [​IMG]

6. Always RO water. :)

[​IMG]

7. I just made my week 5 bloom feed.

In this I got Big bloom, Grow big, Tiger Bloom, silica, cal mag, ful-power, and pk 13/14. I'll do this every other feed.

For just water I added small amounts of silica, cal mag, and pk.

This will be the heaviest ppm feed of the cycle.

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Here's a photo of my ICE in DWC. I topped her a few days ago and been trimming her big leaves... she's exploding! [​IMG]

10. So, I trimmed down the plant, and stuck her in the bloom tent. She's ready to go![​IMG][​IMG]

11. Got an update in my Bloom tent tonite... Switched it back into the 3'3" x 3'3" tent, so I got a little more room. Hopefully get a little better control on heat also :)[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lookin good . Are they getting nice and frosty ?

13. Some of buds, yes. Some, aren't as frosty as I'd like. They are a little upset with me right now, from the move. It was kinda chaotic, so hopefully they will calm down and become happy again lol