My husky was stolen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReservoirDog, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Man you guys wouldnt know how unbelievably fuckin pissed off i am im so close to flippin shit and killing somebody for this fuckery.Someone stole my beautiful dog Jet this morning and now hes fuckin gone and nowhere to be found. I know for a fact im never going to see him again just because some fuckin dickhead asshole decided to come into my backyard and take him. I put so much love effort time and money into that dog man and some piece of shit steals him away. SERIOUSLY FUCK PEOPLE!!!

2. #2 Tree Burner, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    If I ever found someone fuckin' with my dog it would be quite possibly the biggest regret of their life.

You sure he couldn't jump the fence? I used to have a boxer that could jump a wooden privacy fence.

I hope you find him.

3. how do you know for sure that somebody took him and he didn't just escape on his own..somehow?

4. @[member="treeburner"] I chain him up at night so theres no way he got away and even if he did he wouldve came back, hes jumped the fence b4 and he always comes back and sleeps by the front door

5. Theres no way he got away and even if he did he wouldve came back i live in a very small country town everyone knew him and he was friendly as fuck

6. maybe he'll still come back bro..I hope he does..

7. I wish i caught the fucker who stole him in the act man it woulda been worth it just so i could legally kill his ass

8. I wish you catch the fucker who did it and feed him his own teeth. Really hope you find your dog, that's sad.

9. i feel for you dude 

i live in a place famous for its cats, every summer tourists come and steal the cats, i have half murdered someone who was trying to get my cat in there car

people are mostly fucked up and will do anything as long as its in there intrest, i hope you catch and kill whoever is responsible

don't fuck with a man best friend 

10. @[member="weedheadz"] Thats what im fuckin worried about man that someone stole my dog and put him into a dog fighting ring or some shit. Idk man im so heated i feel like im gonna explode

Ya bro, that sucks. I'd lose my shit if I caught the person. Hopefully you'll find him or he'll come back. Might check the pounds every know and then?

12. that was really the best dog i ever had, i never heard him bark, he killed possoms and coons, he attracted all types of girls when i walked him at the park, he was smart as fuck, friendly, beautiful i could go on, i feel like i lost a fuckin son or somthin

13. I feel ur pain dude. A couple years ago I was walkin my puppy she was amazing a lot of people would stop me to take photos / ask about her.

One day I'm walking her and a dude about the size of the Hulk starts askin regular questions about her then he just picks her up and says "FOLLOW ME TO MY CAR AND I'LL SHOOT U"

I was about 14 at the time and this dude was 30-35 years old.... The size of a mountain. I waited for him to turn the corner and I ran after him to see where he was goin but he must have legged it. Some girls across the street said they saw a dude jump in a car with a smashed window and speed off.

I immediately waved down a cop and told them the dude can't be far but they did their best to delay catching him and basically laughed at me and told me they can't do anything about it.

Worst day of my life.

14. damn, how's he gonna eat his own teeth with no teeth to eat them with?

15. #15 psychoro, Jul 29, 2013
    He'll just have to swallow those fuckers whole.

That really sucks man, I feel for ya. I can't begin to imagine how I'd react if someone stole one of my dogs. Let alone if I caught them in the act. Lets just say there'd probably be one more unmarked grave in the woods.

I actually thought someone had stolen my beagle when he was a puppy. I heard our front gate rattle and looked out to see someone walking down the street and no dog in the garden. I ran out the door sprinted down the drive and onto the road then started chasing this guy down. I got to him but there was no dog to be seen and the guy said he hadn't seen one.

Turns out the little bugger did some parkour type shit and flung himself over the damn gate. Bare in mind this gate is about 7 foot tall with spikes on top and he wasn't even a foot tall. About a week later I actually caught him in the act whilst I was the washing the pots, he'd managed to run at this big ass flowerpot with a tree in jump off it, do a god damn wall run towards the gate and then just climbed the rest of the way up and jumped to freedom. He doesn't get let out on the front anymore...

16. #16 garrison68, Jul 29, 2013
    If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend putting notifications with pics, and an offer of a reward, all over town and beyond.  There's also lost dog websites, where you could list him.  I'm sure that there's websites with other tips on searching for missing dogs.  Good luck, I hope you get him back.  

17. if somebody stole my dog I'd be out for blood. 

18. You take my dog I take your life pretty simple

19. That's fucked up huskies are some of the chilliest dogs out there.  I know one just like yours who doesn't bark.  She just humps and makes little jestures to communicate lol.

20. Dude im about to cry over this and its not even my dog. You formed a bond with your dog in the same way i did with mine and im sure just about everyone else here has with theirs. I really hope you find your husky man. Thats one of the worst things i could imagine happening.

One day this almost happened to me actually, it was pretty fucked up. Me and my dog holly were just outsiide while i smoke a couple bowls and she plays with her ball as we do everyday for like 4 years.

Then out of nowhere she starts barking like she does when people are driving by or pulling into the driveway. Were in a very rural area btw. So normally she just stops after a minute and i think nothing of it, but she wouldnt stop so i had to go look.

Some family that lives in my general area had pulled halfway up my driveway, had their car door open, and were calling her into the car. She just barled at them, shes not dumb enough to just hop in, so im seeing red coming at them.

It was a mother and two kids around 10 or so, but i dont fucking care who you are. So i said to them, blazed as fuck, and very hostile, "What in the fuck do you think your doing?" And they just said oh we thought it was our dog, she went running off into the bush. Bullshit. Theirs only two other families in my area with golden retrievers and they definately werent one of them. So i just told them to get the hell outta here and ill keep an eye out