my house is haunted

Discussion in 'General' started by head4life, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I know it im hearing voices seeing shawdows smelling strange smells now there fucking with my phone as I post from it they`re dead...... and they keep watching me and no ii havent had any DMT in a week

2. i hope you don't go nuts

3. "In the name of Jesus Christ I demand you to leave" and they will vanish instantly. Get a priest and get your house blessed to get rid of them forever. Good luck man, hope it works out good for you.

4. It's all good man just make friends with them, I just try to be friendly with anything bad in my house and it either goes away or just chills out. Look in the direction of the shadow and smile and pat down next to you for it to sit down.

They're just lonely is all.

Yes, I really am friendly towards any ominous spirits that may be in my house. It seems to work.

5. Well you never want to piss a ghost off cause you never know if its a demon. And almost all of the time ghosts are bad. You can get seriously hurt n I'm not joking. Get your place blessed ASAP.

6. [​IMG]

7. If you have lived there for a long time and are just now seeing the ghosts, then they have followed you from somewhere else. They crave being acknowledged. My unasked- for- advice is SEND THEM BACK!

If you have pets and they are NOT noticing the ghosts, then it's in your head. See a shrink, if thats is the case.

8. invite the ghost to play a game of monopoly,,,,

they will get so bored they will leave the house,,
    AND NEVER COME BACK:cool:

9. This will only work if the op is a believer in Christ and is a Christian otherwise it could backfire but I do agree it works for Christians.

Op whatever you do you need not live in fear. Ghost and demons are made stronger by fear. If you are a believer then imagine yourself being covered by the blood of Jesus and call on His name whenever they appear.

I'll say some prayers for you to conquer whatever it is.

10. Smoke the ghosts up

11. Good luck man

12. How much did you smoke?? :smoke::hello:

13. And how exactly do you know this?

14. I think ghosts are in peoples head. Normally they are going through a ruff patch or something in there life. Sometimes people think theres a ghost in their house just because they cant explain why something happened. I challenge anyone to show me a real ghost cuz I dont believe in them. My dad swears this church is haunted and when I told him to take me there so I could spend the night he started to back petal and say they only come out on Halloween.

15. Just dance around naked singing Hannah Montana songs. That should get em to leave you alone.

16. Ghosts and spirits are real. You want to see one? Go find them. No one can just show you a ghost and expect you to believe it. You need to experience it for yourself

17. You do too many drugs.

18. I have been looking for them for the last 3 years now and I am just not satisfied that they are real. The upstairs of my great grandmothers house was suppose to be haunted and I used to sleep up there for a long time and never once saw a ghost even though my mother, father, and brother saw one apparently.

19. As a kid i lived in a house with a demon who picked out just me, probably a poltergeist but saying in jesus name go away never worked all it did was get a laugh or piss it offf, jsut to let ya know. Also i was raised a devout hchristian and went to a quaker school till 8th grade so it's nto that i didn't "believe"