Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My honey dutchmaster =)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by preluda97, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Check out the honey dutch i rolled, its about a 1.5 gram blunt.. its nice.. what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. kick ass dude

what kinda bud is in there??

3. just that outdoor kb.. its pretty damn good:smoke:

4. Looks pretty damn good to me!

5. so i blazed the blunt last night, it burned for 20 + min

6. Where you from? And it only burned 20 mins?

7. massachusetts, there was 5 people blazin it... how long do yours burn for? any hints or secrets u got to rollin a perfect dutch?

8. The only advice i can give on dutch rolling is..

After i gut it i lick the green paper and the brown paper together to the outside layer doesnt come loose when rolling.

I also make sure that i have very finely chopped weed and that i spread it evenly through the blunt.

And if i have more weed when i am done rolling it i might take a royal blunt wrap straw and pack the nuggets down kinda tight and pack more in...this can make dutches burn for a long time.

9. you dont take off the second layer first..

i 1. peel off the outer layer, 2, take off cancer paper, 3. gut the inner layer cigar, 4. roll the inner layer, 5. roll the outer layer around the rolled inner layer u just rolled, then smoke it.. works the best... i dont know how u do it.. do you just cut it down the middle?

10. Exactly, i slice it right down the middle with an exacto blade.

I kno a few heads that roll dutchies like you.
    The deleafing method, im not knockin it but i have normally roll straight up,
    i just find it works better for me.

11. looks pretty tasty id hit that shit man

how blazed you guys get, you said 5 people toked on it and it was 1.5

12. got nice and baked

13. Looks nice hope you enjoyed.