My homie loves to overstay his welcome!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Black Nez, Jan 12, 2010.

1. start off like this "are we still friends" (he`ll be like :confused:) and you can take it away from there.

2. This right here. If i had a house and a friend needed a place to crash for a few weeks 'til he found a job, i'd let him crash on the couch no questions asked.

I don't know your situation, from what it sounds like he just needs a lil help until he gets his shit together. Look at it from his perspective, going from having a wife and living with her for who knows how long, to having to sleep in a car. Sounds pretty rough if you ask me, and having a friend to lean on for a little bit would make his life 1000x better.

3. When you live at home with your entire family you have no business inviting someone to live in house that isn't just yours.

4. he prolly should've included that important fact in the main post :smoking:

5. You are right. I should just let him stay and stuff. Like someone else said in this thread....he's not trying to be annoying on purpose. Its just when he's in downtime that means I'm in downtime. I hate that it works like that :(

She pretty much nailed it here though. I live with an entire family and have no real say of who gets to stay at my moms house :(

Its all good guys. Thanks everyone for the advice. And girlys I read all of your post lol. You seem to have a secret hatred for this kind of stuff lol.

6. Happened to me multiple times. Last place I had people came over constantly, always weed, liquor etc. Same with a few friends of mine. These people are opportunists. I don't know about your friend, but the group that comes over are all fair weathered friends, that's why you don't kick it at their house. Give em the boot, it will be the end of your pad if you don't.

7. Damn...Kicking your husband out of the house is cold, straight cold. I feel sorry for the guy because I know that I'd hate to be in that situation.

Girls and women are just mean people in general.

8. I'm kinda skeptical now. I love helping my friends, but i am a firm believer in working for everything. I've been used too many times because I give all of myself to the people I love. I now take steps to prevent it from happening.

And dude above me, stfu, you don't know the situation. There are some instances in which i'd fucking kick my boyfriend out in a heartbeat.

Guys are fucking cold too.

9. Yeah, i caught it. It was in there amongst all his posts. :p

10. :laughing: now to keep reading

11. We live in a ghetto ass area lol. We are still young. 21 and 24. We still beef it like little kids ;)