Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My homegrown no-name PURPLE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by darkesthour, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Alright GC so I grew some random seeds i got from a friend who said he got them from a bag of some dank haze. I planted them, grew them, and 4 months later here's what I have. This isn't my total harvest btw, just what's left.

Some nugs I didn't trim so well..
    [​IMG]

Better trimmed nugs..(still not that good, i know. Don't hate :devious:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you guys think! :smoke::wave:

2. Those look hella good! First grow?

3. Looks very tasty. How is the high?

4. they look really good just dry well and cure well and all that work will pay off at the end:smoke:

5. how was the yield?

6. Those look dank man, esp. for a grow that came from random seeds a friend gave you. Enjoy those

7. Thanks for all the comments guys. This was my second grow still kinda gettin the hang of it. The high is a real strong "floaty" high, also more of an up feeling, epitome of the opposite of couch lock highs, haha. My total yield was about 2 oz of this stuff from 1 plant. Time to go smoke a bongpack of this shit, I'll post a milk shot. Later, GC :bongin:

8. I think you grew some nice ass purp my friend....my grow is winding down imma post mine up too

9. Alright so here's the nug
    [​IMG]

Here's the toppings
    [​IMG]

And for the end result.. some mighty tasty milk!
    [​IMG]

10. Looks dank as hell man! great grow!

11. What did you use to grow?

12. damn dude i gotta learn how to grow!! random seeds like that turn into profit, dank bud, and good times for free.:smoke:

13. that's dank man, good shit for your grow. Solid job

14. Thanks guys :D

And to those interested my grow setup consisted of -

x6 23 watt cfls
    Jack's classic all purpose for veg and blossom booster for flower
    miracle fro ORGANIC soil with bloodmeal and bonemeal mixed in
    6" pots

Thats about all i used. The grow turned out pretty good for me, a lot of fun and experience, and free purps to smoke :smoke: