Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My homegrown Auto AK47

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fictionx, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Here is a quarter oz nug from my hg head stash. i have 35g set away for my head... two auto blueberry kush plants and 2 auto ak and yielded a total of 5.5oz off of them. first two are ak (1/4 oz nug) next two are BK (6.6 oz nug). Cant decide which i like more ak gets you super high and bk gets you super stoned. awesome salad bowls hehe

Attached Files:

2. Lookin pretty good man

3. Good shit, Would love to toke on that.

4. great grow man, wouldnt mind putn both in my grinder and grindddd, keep smokn bro

5. That's dank and even more dank since you grew it yourself...Keep on tokin'

6. Could have done a better job at trimming, but some nice lookin bud!

7. got some blueberry kush right now that looks identical to what you got! props for it bein homegrown too btw :smoking:

8. that shit looks hella dank man.....wish i was i had that sittin in front of me

9. That second nug is 6.6oz? Really?

10. It must feel good to smoke the herb you grew. God Blessed it.

11. #11 AppleSeed TM, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    Looks fucking amazing man, props on the grow.

Was it really hard? Hard to grow, that is..

12. looking pretty good on the auto ak mine looked similar the high hits you instant before you exhale gotta love strains like that enjoy the fruits of your labor

13. soooo nice man, i love ak 47. props on the sucessful grow!

14. That looks amazing bro. I'd love to toke on that in the mornin and just chill all day.

15. Haha thanks for all the awesome replies... yeah i really like the ak because its an extremelytrippy and heady high. I swear when i smoke any more than one bowl i feel like im trippin... The BK s also really awesome its like a super relaxer. All my friends love it too, seeing as ive outed 3oz in a week and they keep comin back. Im excited for my next grow and seeing what i can achieve taking what i fucked up this time and fixing those issues..
    -fictionx

16. looks tastey

17. looks nice...

trim more

18. AH, the rewards of growing. Enjoy . . .