Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My highdea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Not really that cool, but I was looking at a mechanical pencil and thought, it's like the perfect one hitter if it wasn't plastic. Where the eraser goes is where you would pack the weed, and then you inhale from where the lead is. If there's a metal mechanical pencil (which I'm sure there is) It would be the perfect one hitter am I right?

2. One hitters cost like $2 at a head shop

3. Yeah it would work but it's plastic. Maybe you could cut off the end and hot glue or silicone a socket in?

4. Sounds like the highlighter pipe they be selling at the smoke shop

5. Sounds like an idea somebody has probably already had.

6. First time I ever smoked was out of a mechanical pencil lol. Embarrassing :p

7. What about this: A WOODEN PENCIL!

Think about it for a second...If you take the eraser out, theres the bowl. Cut it in half and take the lead out and then voila, you've get a niqqarigged one-hitter.

8. One hitters are cheap.
    That pencil would reek after one use.
    Definitely a half baked Highdea