My Highary. (High diary)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mairuzu, Dec 22, 2009.

1. #1 Mairuzu, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    I've been trying to keep a diary (no homo) of all the things I think of, and all the things we (my friends and I) Encounter during our highness.

Now, I know I'm a noob here but I've been browsing a lot. I guess this is a good spot to get noticed.

So far my highary has lasted a year. I guess I'll post the best of 2009 lol.

(This story isn't as good as the others but it was the beginning so don't judge just yet!)

There we were... Me, Billy, and fuckin chos. Chilling in my room with bong in hand.. along with my redicously fat pipe i use to have before i dropped it like a dumb ass, smokin it up in my room while DBZ is playing, and you know DBZ is amazing on fades, even the damn fillers.

All of a sudden my dad comes home... now, he's usually out getting some nani around this time so I'm a little shocked. We had about 4 different bottles of febreeze being sprayed around my little ass room. Then we let him in.

He's just staring at us.. sniffing, and looking around and we're just staring at the TV screen while he prowls around. He finds my grinder on the floor, picks it ups and sniffs it.

I'm look at him "So.. whats up?"

He asks me "Youve been smokin weed?"

I point at the grinder (which had weed in it) and i tell him, obviously not, you have it.

He then gives it back and walks out.

That day has been declaired as my coming out of the hot boxed closet. (Ive actually done that before, not a good idea)

2. Cousins Birthday party in February 2nd 2009

Mother was very upset that I gave my brother some of my herb. (He's 15, who hasnt smoked around that age?) Unknown to me was that it was his first time smoking... and boy you could tell.

After all her arguing and bickering at me, she finally shuts up. (you know women)

After all was said and done, she calls me into her room 1 last time, and asks me "You think you can roll me a joint?

I told her she doesn't realize how rediculous she sounds, but i cut her a piece of my blunt that i already had rolled, she doesnt know what a blunt really is, she's use to those old school joints.

She was in a for a surprise

3. LOL, i might have to make my own highary. but dont worry i wont post it on here and copy like a lil bitch.

4. lol your cousins bday is pretty funny

5. Back to my cousins Birthday party (Internet went down after i wrote a huge portion of it. Pissin me off!!)

Feb 2nd 2009 (The other part of the story)

Just got finished with my cousins surprised party, I had a ton of OG kush and I smoked almost all of my family members out, pretty great night I might say, its awesome when you're whole family smokes. All the cousins around my age and the adults.

lost my red lighter :( dropped it in the bushes when we were hitting it on the garage roof, some bull shit.

THIS IS WHERE SHIT GOES DOWN

After smoking everyone out and losing a whole shit load of weed, I decided to head back home which would be a 20 minute drive on the freeway. When i got back to my home "area" I decided to buy some more weed, so off I went to the bank. While driving down the street I noticed a whole bunch of cones start showing up. Just my luck, a random sobriety test on a street... A street I always take... ive never seen this before. And I have yet to see it again till this day.

Me Josh and billy were in the car, I was a little buzzed and I was definitely high but i wasn't worried about being high... just the alcohol. Im pretty sure i'd pass though... but then again im fuckin high and paranoid about it.

So we get there and the cop stops me to check my id, he comes closer and immediately smells something...

He looks over to his fellow police buddy and says hey, come here a sec...

they stare at eachother, in some gay way... he looks at him and yea "kinda"

fffffuuuuuu

whatever man... cop takes me out of the car, tells billy and josh to josh and billy get out too.

He starts to search me, they take my car to the little alley way where they set up "camp"

holy shit hold on, im faded. Vicos are kicking in too.

6. So there I am, sitting on a chair next to this little booth they have. Its around 1 in the morning btw.

There are 3 cops examining my car and they keep asking if I've been smoking and I keep saying no and they kept asking if i had any one me and i kept saying no... because i smoked the whole eighth that i had!! Bitch bitch bitch. Hahaha[​IMG]

well my family did....... [​IMG]

They asked why my eyes were red and you know damn well its tough to answer that question when you're faded. So i said I just woke up!

So I'm sitting there and my tooth starts to hurt a bit, like food is stuck between my gums and my tooth, so i start picking at it cause its annoying the fuck outta me.

The cop looks at me and asks "what are you doing? you pulling out your tooth?"

I didnt reply to such a stupid question, i just continued "pulling out my tooth"

you know..

so another cop behind me asks what i was doing and the first cop says "i donno hes pulling out his tooth"

Fuck off fags (i said this in my head of course cause im a bitch)

Finally they walked away saying they were gonna check my ID out

I'm sitting here for a while now... all of a sudden two Different cops come up to me, once of which asked what I was doing here on the chair. Apparently no one else knew so I said, "All they said they were gonna do is check my ID and they've done that so I have no idea why I'm here"

so they let me go.

They even found my capsule full if a little bit of weed crumbs yet did nothing about it.

(This is 1 of 3 different encounters with the police while we had possession. Got away all 3 times too)

So what did I do after? Took my ass to the bank, GOT THAT MONEY

bought the weed. Had a good 4th meal.

7. I hate it when I take a shit faded because I take a while and I end up dozing off for a second.

8. Hahaha same man i'd sig that if i knew how :p
    Badass Highary Idea as well ;)
    Keep toking:smoking:

9. Hell yeah man.

Always toking as long as my pockets are full, you know? We made a clan on MW2 called [Got5]

Lots of people recognize it and they always try to join by adding it to their name. We're always asking "Hey you got 5???" So we figured we'd put it to use.

Got tired of it after a while so now we use [SMO!] hahahha

smoke me outttttt

Anyways, I live in california, best bud ever man. We only get the bomb shit. Friend lava found this new place in OC that sells nothing but the best shit. It's so expensive but damn its worth it. Wonder what he has in store today

10. hahaha i've liked all the stories so far man! keep them coming this is great :metal:

11. LMAO keep the stories coming man.

12. Trust me, i have a whole years worth. I'll post the police encounters first. But for now i must get back to work. Speaking of, i use to go out to my car and get high during work, no one ever noticed, i would just say im tired. I'm a much better salesperson while im high though. (I work at a steel company)

13. Sorry i've not read any of this yet but i just started cracking up at the word 'Highary' Man i love getting baked then coming on here

14. I had no idea what else to call it, and of course i came up with this highary idea when i was baked. You know i did!

Heres cop story number 1, the first encounter.

Okay, back to us three again (Billy, Josh and I) We're basically a tripod since we hang out with each other mainly, till my brother started joining.

Enough side tracking.

We were parked across the street from my house but in this little dead end area. We always drive around my neighborhood parking in random spots at night to hit it.... I guess people get paranoid about it, and i bet they dont even smoke but they call the cops on us because this is what happened.

We were stationed there in Billy's White Honda Civic about to smoke it out of Boka, my fat pipe that I broke. Chica would be my little pipe. Holy fuck im side tracking again.

All of a sudden we see a cop car drive down my street from our rear view mirror. At this point we decided to say Fuck this and bone out to my room to finish our hits. (We weren't in there in the first place because my father was home and that shit gets uncomfortable when he pops in while we smoke.)

We have about an 8th of some Bubba (you know you love that bubba) and i'm a little worried that it was lot of weed to the cops, if they caught us of course, since i've never been caught before. Unknowing to me, this idiot josh puts a few nugs in his pocket. Oh well, he'll regret it later.

We get out of the vehicle and start heading towards my house, and before we could cross the damn street.. what do we find? 3 more cop cars coming down the street, they pull up next to us, and of course they ask us this question...

"Have you guys seen a White Honda Civic around?

(FFFFFuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk.....)

We just glance at eachother real fast... I start looking down both ways of the street in search for this white honda civic even though i know damn well its the one right fucking behind us. We still haven't said a word to these cops, so he gets a little impatient and says "Hey! Have you seen it or not?"

(WTF!) "Uh no."

(bitch)

So he drives off with his little possy pussies following him. Fucking idiots didn't even see that the car was right behind us, i mean, it was blocked by another car yeah, but you can still see it if they bothered fucking looking instead of asking 3 random kids WHO HAPPENED TO BE THE OWNERS, where it was. Stupid fucking guys i swear. Good thing though hahaha.

I take this chance to fucking BOOK it to my house. Billy is there waiting in my front yard and of course... fucking josh goes back to the car to grab the weed, you know, in case the idiots actually do find the car and search it.

So I go in my room where my girlfriend is waiting and im like HOLY SHIT WHY ARE YOU GETTING READY BITCH WE AINT GOIN NO WHERE BUT OMG YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW. Told her everything that has happened so far, a few minutes passed during that process, and i start thinking to myself, wait... where the fuck is billy and josh? THey should have been inside by now...

I'm a little high from earlier still so i start thinking the bitties, you know, all that negative shit you think of when you get high. Maybe the cops got em! Shit! So i rush to my front door to take a peek outside... and sure enough, this FUCKER josh is on the hood of the cop car, and im thinking FUCK MAN! At least im safe. hahahaha. I start wondering where the hell billy is now... and he's right there by the same damn window im looking out, standing behind my fathers horse trailer. He's starin at josh, im starin at him. "Billy what the fuck are you doing??? Get in the back yard"

Now, I'm feeling pretty damn safe, and that me running into my house was a brilliant idea. They cant come in and get me right? Hahaha suckers. So I start seeing them walk towards the house, and im high okay so im like AH SHIT NO!

But they were coming after billy since he ran to the back yard hahaha, i guess josh ratted him out. He didnt wanna lie. (We found out later that he ratted because they assumed the car was stolen? Some stupid shit. And it was billy's car so...)

So i head out back during their Search for billy. They caught him petting my cat tabby. I ask one of the officers.

"hey, looking for something?"

Officer replies "I donno you tell me?"

I reply "Uh... you.... tell me?"

bastard doesn't respond back...

Finally opens his mouth again to ask me if I smoked any dope tonight.

I said "No, not tonight" (CAUSE YOU FUCKS KUSH BLOCKED US)

I was giving him all these smart remarks and bad tones, you could tell he was getting pissed ( I dont suggest you ever do this though, i had no idea why i did it but it made me feel good, i like fucking with people, especially cops)

To be continued!

15. Man you got me crackin up right now!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA:D

16. lol reasonable to give smart remarks after the guy kush blocks you haha =P

good stories man!

17. sigged

18. Man the highary has to be one of the greatest inventions of all time haha. The way you tell stories is fucking hilarious! Haha keep em rolling. Toke up

19. HAHAHA This shits great! THIS FUCKER JOSH LOL!

20. #20 Mairuzu, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    Check it out.

Fuck i gotta go back and read the ending, so gone right now and i forgot where i left off. Holy shit bundy does work, i love this bong.

Heres a pic, its a little over 2'. I want a bigger one tho :(

[​IMG]

HAHAHAHA uhh where did that baby oil come from....

We got baby oil.
    Axe Body spray.
    Margarita mix.
    Shitty ass Jose Cuervo
    Captain Morgan. Cheap. Gets the job done.. kinda.

I must have had a good night. Fucking ashley is being a bitch right now and its bringing me down. Its probably over but fuck. Im faded you know so i dont give a shit right now. And i have a nice nug right now of black berry bubba. I should be good for tomorrow.

Enough about that bitch. Back on topics.

I have an ash catcher now instead of that bowl. That bowl broke. Someone keeps fucking with my bong. I leave it in the garage and i always come back to find a fucking broken piece every day for 4 days.

First the bong was on the floor like what the fuck?? No where near where i had it, and to what i thought, hidden. Piece of the stem chipped. Then the piece of the bong where you put the stem chipped. I mean it works just fine but fuck man. And then finally someone broke my stem. This is probably the 8th stem ive had to buy.

You know.. aint nothing like a bong hit. Sure, pipes save you a bit of weed but the high feels a bit different compared to the bong. Imo, bong > Blunt. Joints might be on par with bongs I guess if you know how to hit it.

But if you have a pipe like this.

[​IMG]

Damnnnn i miss that bitch. Boka! I was drunk as fuck one night and all i had was a torch lighter, and it burned the shit out of my thumb lean mean. I dropped it (WITH FUCKIN WEED INSIDE THE BOWL) and it broke. Thats a double fuck me.