My high idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Cheifsmokem, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Well we all get these ideas that sound amazing while high but ehhh sober. I want to create a blog about just the cannabis lifestyle. From smoking, strain review, news in reform, and soo much more. But with my plan I dont wanna be the only one blogging I would want alot of people across the us and other countrys to make it as diverse as posible... I mean would anyone else be I to this? Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. yo I'd be sooo down for this

3. So like a a site where people can post reviews? I'm sure there's tons of people who would be into that. There's some good review sites already, but it depends on the detail you ask people to answer in. It has to say taste, smell, looks, high. Stuff like that.

4. I mean thats what im kida looking for more people to do it with me and figuring out how to advert it. Cause I have more ideas that I woukd like it to become... but everyone has to start somewhereSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. More like a site where good writers or very passionate people write about anything cannabis could be a strain, product review, ect. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So basically, you want to start a forum like gc?

7. No lol like a blog I guess lol I dont want a forum because I forum wont work for where I want to eventually take the site. But basicly a blog with knowlageable people behind it who love to write and voice the oppinon of us tokers. I mean in plans I have huge ones. But im trying to figure how to get the first part off the groundSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="Cheifsmokem" post="19440923" timestamp="1391172516"]No lol like a blog I guess lol I dont want a forum because I forum wont work for where I want to eventually take the site. But basicly a blog with knowlageable people behind it who love to write and voice the oppinon of us tokers. I mean in plans I have huge ones. But im trying to figure how to get the first part off the groundSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]So more of an expert-driven source of articles. I wish I could name a website that uses the structure. But these people, who have their credentials on the site, write articles on various topics. Seems like this would be the best way to approach this idea, I think. Basically you'd have these writers making articles on various subjects of weed to have a sizable database of information.

9. Well the plan is to pick up where we are as a culture now. Touching things such as smoking, wax, vaporizing, ect then go back seek out new future advancements in the industry I mean it can be epic. The way I see it as is potentially epic... and it will be ever changing where readers can decide what we talk aboutSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app