My Herb Garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dappernomad, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Just under two weeks ago I started another attempt at indoor gardening. I'm using roots organic soil and two GalaxyHydro 300w LEDs.

I bought one Lemonade and one Banana OG clone from my local dispensary.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Along with the weed, I'm growing some herbs: Mint, Thyme, Basil and Rosemary
    [​IMG]

Using water that I put through a Brita filter then let sit at least 24 hours before adding some nutrients and adjusting ph
    [​IMG]

I found a few leftover seeds with my tent and grow supplies so I figured why not give them a shot.
    [​IMG]

The tent fits nicely in my closet and in makes less noise than the fan in my bedroom.
    [​IMG]

Temps inside the tent have been in the high 80's and over 90 a few days but the weather and ambient temps here should be getting cooler soon and that will help.
    [​IMG]

The Herbs:
    [​IMG]

The Weeds:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've watered them ever 2 to 3 days giving 1 liter to each pot. The Banana is growing very fast and tall, the Mint and Basil needed a bit of support so I tied them to a stalk and moved the Lemonade to the other side with the shorter plants.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not seeing any action from the seeds that I put directly into rockwool. I had them in the dark on top of the tent for about 5 days then moved them inside with a plastic humidity dome. Looks like there's a taproot showing on one of them so for now I'm just going to keep monitoring them.
    [​IMG]

Is it too late to start training these plants? Which branches should I tie down? Which one's should I cut?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mint growing nicely
    [​IMG]

Basil grows fast but has a lot of leaves that dry up quickly
    [​IMG]

3. Looks like you are on the right track! Nice garden! We are Hemp Collective!!! lol

4. Mint, Thyme, Basil and Rosemary are great companion plants to have in your tent./ I would never take them out LIKE EVER!! Kudos man

• Like Like x 1
  5. The seeds never germinated and I threw them in the trash. Is it too late to add a few more clones to the tent or would the be too far behind these when I switch the lighting over to flower? Feels like I'm wasting space and time growing just two plants.
    [​IMG]

AFAIK both of my plants are growing nicely. Temps inside the tent are still higher than ideal and the garden does make my whole apartment a bunch warmer but it's tolerable, don't think I'll be able to grow in the spring or summer without running my A/C all the time. Any and all advice/comments welcome please help!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Today I increased the nutrients from .6/L to 1.2/L and gave 1.5L to each of the two Cannabis plants and 1L to each of my other herbs.
    [​IMG]

Should I be using nutrients every single time I water or maybe every other?

For watering I put them in my bath tub and let the runoff go down the drain, should I be keeping it in the tray below the pot and allowing them to sit in it?

Any suggestions regarding this one leaf on the Banana that has the yellow on it?
    [​IMG]

The Lemonade isn't getting taller but continues to fill out.
    [​IMG]

I'd also like to train and/or top my plants, is it too late now? Which branches should I cut and which ones should I tie down?

6. After doing a bit of reading on training and defoliation I realized that very soon my Banana would be too tall for my tent once I switch to flower and it stretches.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I bent her over sideways and am planning to veg it for two more weeks before changing the timing of the lights.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watered them today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]