My head is fucked...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PurpLd, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Hmm, wat to say to ppl on the web atm.. while high on some blue cheese, thinking what I said an hr ago and had to turn down and my head...

I have stomach issues that are possibly related to Nerves, first its a hernia in the stomach and Im only 20, fuck my eating, my sleeping and whatnot and discomfort off and on all day, diff meds help over the 2yrs so far.

But seems either lately my nerves are really starting to mess with my head, i seem to get constant "butterfly" like sympton for things that are/use to be so common for me.

Examples:
    A) going to the airport and gettin on a plane, ya... WTF, my stomach felt so sick and odd, this was 2 weeks ago. Been flying since i was a baby, my dad is a pilot and I fly all the time...

B) Going to a friends house, i seem to get jitters and nerves get like butterflys when making meet ups and saying "ya be there in 10mins or so" just saying that, and getting ready to go, I get a sick like puking feeling... again like butterfly or im nervous. WHY??? done that forever.

C) JUST TODAY::::

hot ass girl i known since middle school hit me up, wanted to get baked before work or whatever. I was home today with my mom, just spending time with her hanging around the crib. she calls, i miss it i was away, call back, all nervous the whole time she talking sounding like normal and kinda flirting, wanting to blaze and pick up some. I had some, and wanted to blaze, but was also so nervous if I said yes I would of like puked. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME, I WOULD OF FUCKED THAT SO FAST!!

then AN HOUR later i see her facebook status, she saying how damm wacky morning, then refers to me being dry and sad couldnt hang and says etc etc then goes on to say at the end also hungry and hornyyyy grrrr :)

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

would of been fucking her in the backseat right now. :(

whats wrong with me! STUPID STOMACH AND NERVES!! the doc says its hiatal hernia with a dicp.... something stomach related to nerve system casuing blah blah. and MAn this sucks if its fucking with my life like this now, i mean i was shitless. im coming down from being high, cuz im trying to think this straight and wow i just fucked up big time...

maybe its the weed that needs to go

what do I do GC???
    Its like sadly to say, and ashamed... im afraid of everything...

2. ulcer?

any kind of disturbance in the stomach, ie. stress, anxiety, diet, even smoking, can make it flare up some.

try taking a really deep breath fairly slowly a few times to stretch out your diaphragm. then let it out and dont breathe back in for a few seconds. then take a fast deep breath in and if it hurts, then its a hiatal hernia.

hernias hurt more than just give you butterflies.

i say take it easy for the day, tell the chick you ate something weird and tell her youll make it up to her. you kinda dropped the ball on that one but you cant sacrifice health for getting laid especially if you feel that bad.

an ulcer might sound more appropriate considering the nausea. your duodenum may not be letting out all the digestive hormones thru and so if you eat something or have stress that may stimulate your antrum to be over active then you get a bad case of nausea cuz if there is too much acids in your stomach then your stomach will want to get rid of it the opposite direction and thats no bueno.

stay away from juice, sugar and red meat for a day or two to see if that helps. if not then i dont know what else to tell you

3. Weed is probably a good thing for your stomach.
    That sounds awful.
    Don't be scared.

4. Is there a new cause of a lot of stress in your life? like a new job or girl problems or something?

5. You might also be allergic to gluten, maybe try to remove it in your diet for a week and see how you feel

6. Hi man. I'm 21 and can relate to your situation. I have sciatic nerve damage. It flares up quite bad whenever I stress, the physiotherapist told me its because the muscles in my back get tangled up and put more pressure on the nerve.

Try to be positive, and rather than focusing on small things look at the bigger picture. Don't break down man, the body is strong, just be positive and you will get better.

When you're smoking try to stay relaxed (non paranoid) because any sort of weird negative thoughts and shit will seriously start to fuck with your nerve.

Just my two cents bro. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

7. Dude, it sounds like stress to me.

You might not be aware of it even, some people handle stress better than others and even if you are unware that you are stressed it still effects your body in various ways.

Some people gets stomach problems and other people might even get scalp problems.

Sometimes it goes away after time, sometimes not. Depends on the source of the stress and how intense it is

8. Thank you everyone for posting, I do think it is stress that plays a huge part, and it comes from the home life and the issues that sometimes surround it. I do plan to re-locate, or at least make dramatic changes at home to fix it.

guess ill just try to avoid the stress better... but I need a better way to handle those nerves when something like fucking gettin laid.

9. Sounds like you're developing an anxiety problem..I know how you feel man, the things I use to do a year ago make me really nervous now and I get light headed and nasueated. I also have crohnes disease and the stress can really put my stomach in a knot sometimes. Like lately I've been really stressed and the past couple days my stomach has been acting up..

I ended up having to quit smoking weed because it induced anxiety for me. This was after smoking a couple grams daily for 2+ years. Maybe take a break the the bud bro and see how it goes.

When I first started having anxiety really bad ;I just stayed around my house for about 4 months man, it was terrible..now I just tell myself I gotta get through it. I can't let my life pass me by because of some physiological fear..Good luck man.

10. Well smoking herb like once a week or on the weekends really helps out anxiety and everything. I mean some people can do it daily, it just all depends. I think it starts messing with you if you smoke too much all the time.

I have anxiety issues too like social anxiety. Sounds like you have a little bit too but it's more like you may be high too much and that will do the same effect. Paranoid or whatever you will call it.