My Happy Accident:)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by theiceman447, Jun 20, 2013.

1. So, a couple months ago, I was smoking a blunt of some decent mids in my back yard. I had a few seeds in the buds and I threw then on the ground. Go figure they sprouted and I had 3 pants pop up. One got stepped on and the other was stunted so I killed it. This is the story of the third one. Pics are when it was in the ground, and it was a line survivor getting no care or nourishment. It showed sex and it was a girl:) so I then transplanted into a pot about a month ago. I fed it some Dyna-Gro and it got to the stage is at now with the next pics coming in at 4 days ago. Some good sun and no rain led to me feeding it today. Those are the last pics. Updates to come every few days.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    I don't know how I posted in the wrong thread.

3. It's straight.

4. LOL did you plant levis? Just kidding, I know it was a typo but i couldn't resist.

5. LOL did you plant levis? Just kidding, I know it was a typo but i couldn't resist.
    </blockquote> I didn't even notice that. Lmao their wranglers.

6. So, I was checking out my plant after it rained and she looks happy as can be. And I realized she is over a foot tall. I'm thinking of just letting it grow naturally and not train it. What do Yall think?

7. So, I have grasshoppers and I need some tips for getting rid of them.

8. No love?

9. Well, I super cropped it just a min ago. It's nice and green, no signs of any problems other than the hole the grasshopper chewed in my leaf. Will update with pics in a day or 2.

10. vert nice, iceman447! great little accident to happen to you eh?...try this for pest control it works for me!
    [ View attachment 119275

11. #11 theiceman447, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    Here's a pic from today. Gonna get more later.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Got me a new piece today. 15 bucks.

Attached Files:

13. I spray once a week or more often with a mixture of neem oil, sevin, and bt. And a few drops of dish soap. It seems to help. What ever you choose make sure it's organic.

14. Thanks guys. I appreciate the advice.

15. Gonna put up some fresh pics tomorrow. If anybody cares.

16. Its been raining non stop for the last few days during the afternoon when the light is good so i haven't gotten any pics. I did top it and tie it down. Hopefully i can get some good pics soon.

17. Well, here's an update with a pic. When it rains in Florida, it pours. Hoping for some sun soon.

Attached Files:

18. Where are the plants? Why a pic of a weather update?

19. Its raining too much to go take pics of the plant. I haven't even fed it in over a week.

20. Update: managed to take some piece about 5 minutes before it started pouring down rain.

Attached Files: