Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My hands felt just like 2 balloons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tom Servo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #21 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao, that's hilarious.

2. I liked that just because i like all of your posts i find but it was sketchy shit. :smoking:

3. The wife is gone for the weekend, I have some seriously amazing, utterly amazing, music throbbing throughout the house. Life is just really good. I can't find a care in this world.

4. #24 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    XD I appreciate it! I actually enjoy seeing you and exodus2011 post! Same with Banshee08 an Darth Cripple y'all 4 are definitely my favorite members! And the kindest!

After my last thread I need to smoke some herb and calm down. Especially after that guy declined my apology. That pissed me off so much.

And I'm sure you know as much as anyone with as much as you rep me I am almost always positive.

5. I get a lot of neutral rep. But yah ive repped you twice i think. i know once for sure :rolleyes: ive never met darth cripple. he a frequent member? i know exodus though

6. um.......... where did neil young come from...... fuck him...... switch with steve miller or something?

7. alabahma i beleive

• Like Like x 1
  8. #28 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Lol Darth cripple is interesting, he is the "lieutenant of the age police" and he is relatively new with probably around 300-500 posts. He has a avatar of SpaceBalls, he is interesting to listen and a nice guy. We live probably about 30 miles from each other.

9. Sounds interesting but probably an up in your face kinda guy right? Oh the other side of the world of emotions? Never been their hear its warm though :rolleyes:

10. #30 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Meh kinda, he's relatively passive but I'm sure he would scene himself if he was attacked.

11. My shuttle is scheduled to leave later on tonight. Hopefully I will be in orbit with you, OP.

12. I heard age police so i thought in your face would be a good guess.

13. #33 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    Yeah... I mean he doesn't report everyone right off the bat, it's just like I do, I try and warn them as much as possible

14. Actually the boyfriend plays guitar and drums, I play the Mandolin. You should hear us do acoustic Floyd and old skool rap lol

I am officially baked and about to eat some sheperds pie

15. neil Young is from Canada

16. fuck thats right. im not a neil young fan im a dbt fan though. dint listen to the songs good enough

17. I feel you bro.

Stay High. :smoking:

18. LOL!!! I'm not the only one!!!! I lol'd hard.

Toronto :smoking:

Yay for nice people!!!!!!

:gc_rocks::bongin:

19. #39 BloodLust, Aug 13, 2011
    I feel like such a Douche I put the 08 on the wrong side! D:

Forgive me?

20. yes.. yay for nice people