Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My hands felt just like 2 balloons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tom Servo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I am greatly enjoying this high right now. I have become comfortably numb, my friends. Everything is okay with the world. There is no pain.

2. Wait till you come back to the dream because right now you are in reality my freind

3. Sounds pretty nice! Just think about all the positivity in the world.

4. I can't describe how awesome it is to just chill to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, and The Doors right now. Fuck...yeah...

5. I JUST REALIZED YOUR NAME!!! Omg I loved MST3K!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. You rule, OP. Enjoy, bro.

7. :smoking:I am about to join you....we have lift off!!:smoking:

8. Sham Wow...you'll be sayin' Wow...

:)

I'm ready to pack another bowl...

9. Fuck yeah bro. Always happy to see someone high... And a little jealous. :p

10. To good fortunes my freind

11. I really love that feeling me and my friends sometime get that. Sometimes I feel I so high that I am a part of my couch.

12. I wear hats and when i get really stoned and i take off my hat i feel like i took off the top of my head.

13. [​IMG]

Lol.. Mr Balloon hands comes to mind.

I needs to get high now. :smoking:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqK2PkFgtw&annotation_id=annotation_914453&feature=iv]Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd - The Wall (better sound n image) - YouTube[/ame]

15. not laced, being pain free is the best ever

• Like Like x 1

16. that sounds weird and fucking awesome at the same time.

17. I was kidding. and you play the guitar thats pretty awesome.

18. One time it gave me a short and mild panic attack. I took it off my head and i just felt so wrong and i started to freak out until i got my hat back on