My Hand Made Coconut Chalice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrChips, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Was inspired by the traditional Rasta Chalwa steam chalices. All hand made, mostly from stuff I had laying around my shop. Water pipe with fixed bowl and large diameter carb hole.
    Hits soooo smooth! Thinking about making a few more for friends. I’ll use an all glass slider with attached bowl for my next one to eliminate the metal.
    What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Looks sick would like to see more.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That looks like a really nice piece well done I really like the look of how you got a glass bowl in it too ha ha 10/10 bro

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That looks awesome. Grade A craftsmanship for just household things.

5. Nice work my dude I bet it tokes like a chimney!

If I was one of your friends I'd totally ask you to make me one. You could try an iteration where you put a glass diffuser downstem through the cork with the joint poppin out the top and use a glass bowl so you can remove the bowl instead of the cork for a mean hit!

6. Wow that looks awesome, lovely!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I would buy one, you could probably make it a bubbler with a long enough downstem too. Make more and sell them on Grasscity!

8. Now, this looks like a smooth hitting piece. Inspires me to try and make one.