My guy got so high, he couldn't talk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mitchy, Jul 23, 2009.

1. #1 Mitchy, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    True story.

I was smoking with my guy earlier this afternoon (probably got there at like 6:00 or so) - I bought a quad for 100 (normally charged 90 but my guy got taxed.. doesn't bother me really) - I was rollin' up the bag and was just about to leave when he goes "Hey.. wanna smoke?" - so me being the champion who can't turn down a toke of weed says "Yeah, you wanna half and half the bowl?" (for people who don't know that, he puts half a bowls worth of weed, I put half a bowls.. aka matching) - so we go into his room and sit down and chill for a bit and just talk, when all of a sudden he busts out his decent sized square nug of the fruitiest smelling dro I've smelled and the best I've seen by far (a tad bit better then the buds in my display.. a lot more crystals and hairs and was a lighter green) and goes "We're smoking all this" - I about shit myself in amazement and decided "shit, I'll throw in a gram" (he insisted I just throw a gram in since he owes me a couple sessions)..

He must of put in about 2 - 3 grams worth of bud while I put in 1.5 - 2 grams and we smoked every last ounce of it within' like 30 minutes. The high was beyond amazing. Almost like a creeper high, it started out as what I thought to be a "headies high" - I was pretty syked cause I felt my motions and movements to be very fluid and not hindered or compressed feeling like body highs are, then it took a turn for the best and unleashed it's true potential, some sort of extremely rough body high, mixed with a very slight amount of a headies, it was almost perfect feeling but it was a really "stick to the couch" kind of high, super intense feeling.

Anyways, I must of spent a good hour or two just sitting there staring in pure silence, my boy was sitting in his computer chair literally dazing in and out of reality, closing his eyes for like 2 - 3 minutes at a time, then popping back to reality, only to fade out of it again. It was funny as hell (he just started back smoking a few days ago.. had to quit due to some prior arrest). I will admit though, I was extremely faded myself and thought "how the hell am I going to motivate myself to even want to drive home"? (spent a good hour arguing this shit in my mind..) - then I asked him "do you need me to leave now or anything"

and he just opened his eyes and looked at me and was giving this forceful look like he wanted to talk, but couldn't.. (mind you, this dude is just coming back from a 6 month t break and just ripped 5 bowls of some dank ass green out a 400 dollar RooR..) - I knew he was just super faded and was way out of it (his eyes were a deep red bloodshot, not the typical lightish darkish red eye you get, his was a full blown deep ass red bloodshot..) - boy, today (technically yesterday, but for the sake of confusion) probably had to be my first time seeing someone that out of it from bud.

Oh well, I'm sure he enjoyed every last bit of it, haha. I know I did and still am currently :smoking:

Also, anyone ever see a friend get like this before? It's some funny shit when it happens.. I love watching people with a low tolerance, there's nothing better then seeing good ol' Mary at her prime, haha.

2. Damn thread getting shot to the bottom of the forum..

3. hahaha dank story yo..i had a friend that smoked himself dumb actually a couple days ago, we smoked 7 g's of GC and he didnt move or say anything fer lik two hours lol

4. i know what you mean, but technically you should have said gram :)

and sounds like some good bud

5. Man, I smoked with this one kid who would always get extemely fucked up off of a few hit of a blunt. At one point, he would just start banging his head against the wooden beam on my deck. It confused all of us.

6. Thats b/c there was so much unnecessary information in this. Too much detail

7. Me and my friend were smoking a nice half ounce of hash we got one day, we smoked around 2 or 3 three skinners each, he kept trying to say his face was numb, but he couldn't talk...
    Me being stoned as a maggot I decided "You know what'll make him talk... Me singing power ballads." So... I sang Turn Around Brighteyes and Desperado to him for around an hour at least, then his girlfriend walked in and he was moving his mouth with no words coming out and I was just singing outloud...
    She got quite freaked out and ran off... Couldn't blame her either...
    It was very nice hash:smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Haha that's intense... One of my friends gets so stupid when she's blazed and it's hilarious to witness.

9. I didn't realize a detailed story was bad :confused:

10. :rolleyes: better than shitty small posts that are barely worth opening. At least an actual read and not bullshit.

People bitch too much for posts that aren't long at all...i mean really...ya lazy fucks.

11. Thanks :)

12. First time I got high I was under the impression that I would feel it almost instantly, boy was I wrong. After smoking about a half a joint to my face of some dank, I sat down and was literally having those freaky "coming into reality" moments where you instantly realize that you are so fucked up and time is going by unbelievably slow and you have no memory of what happened that night so far then you fade back into neverending thoughts. This continued for what seemed like hours when in reality it was only about an hour and a half. I almost tweaked the fuck out, my heart was racing and I was legitamitely scared. Now if I ever get that high again I enjoy it thourougly however it has yet to happen save one time.

13. Dude I enjoy reading everyones detail in there stories. and honestly feel it could have been a lot more detailed, not taking away from it or anything it was nice and funny. I have totally felt that way before, even with a super high tolerance once. But yeah that shit is fun seeing what MJ can do. I HATE reading threads that have minimal detail or like 3 sentences. what is the point, thats wouldnt be a story if it didnt have detail. Sometimes i wonder, how we gonna thro the stoner stereo type if we doing shit like that, not wanting to read stories about weed.... wow that is like so much fun, and more so when u cant smoke it like me right now. But soon I will be baked as FUHHH..

Nice Read btw, not long at all and funny thx. rep 2 u

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 super-iD, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    Yea that was a pretty funny ass story.

I might go so far as to say that I have gotten that high once.

I live on the FL west coast, and one time my buddy's cousin with a medical card from San Francisco came down and brought some granddaddy purp with him. This was when I was probably around 16 or so, and I still had a pretty damn low tolerance.

Two hits out of this bowl and I was out of this world, no shit. We were supposed to stay up making beats n shit all night that night. It was around 2AM when I hit that shit, and from then on I never made my way back down to earth until I woke up the next morning.

It was pretty much the best night of my life. Walking around the gulf island with a cool ass sea breeze blowing, palm trees swaying, beautiful town, no people around because they are all old and sleeping, blowed as hell myself from the ridiculously monster medical shit I had smoked. Back then I don't even think I had a clue what granddaddy purple really meant - what the difference was with medical grade and sativa vs indica, etc. I was still a noob... all I knew was that I knew nothing and that I was just the lens of a really badass movie camera that I was experiencing. That had sensation. Goooood sensations.

We eventually caught up with some cats at the 711 who picked up some beer and next thing I knew somehow ended up in the back of a pickup and then at the beach after being watched and glared at by a cop at the 711,( probably because of my bloody-murder red eyes, but who knows) Being on the beach at 2 in the morning on the gulf coast with a bad ass sea breeze, a full moon, cold sand on the feet, the sound and smell of the ocean and perfect 75 degree weather, plus being out of your mind from some grandaddy purple,

is heaven.

but yea, I'm pretty sure that when we got back to the studio I was so dysfunctional that all I could do was play one bassline, over and over again, never opening my crusty red eyes or ever acknowledging my friend or his cousin - fuck that, I was in heaven.

15. I was so high once i had to pull over since i was driving and sit down on a bench beside the road for about 10 minutes, i drive high every day, except now since i have a DT soon, but for me to be that high that i cant drive is insane.

16. yo same shit happened to me last night. it was probly the highest ive ever gotten in my life and it was only exos. i was gone for a good 2 hours where i couldent move or talk and when i closed my eyes my body would dissapear and i would have a ingling sensation. my body was swearling all around i got hot and i was having anxiety lol. even the color of everything was fading out it was all turning grey. i was fuckeddddddd.

17. Last night I went over to a buddies house for new years and one dude showed up with a dab pen. Now me with a pretty low tolerance hit the pen oh a good 10 times. These hits were long hits too. At first I didn't feel it so I was like fuck it ill take 5 more. 30 minutes later when playing pool my body felt like it was in slow motion and everybody around me felt fake. Soon after feeling this I went completely mute and couldn't get myself to talk. This went on for a good 4 hours. Man I've never been that high in my life.

18. Stoner math.

• Like Like x 1