my grow tents to hot!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by realhigh87, May 29, 2011.

1. I got a 9 x 7 grow room with 2 lampz pushing I think they pushin 1200 wattz each, I got a 8nch blower going threw them (with little turnz n the ducting az possible) shooting the hot air into the attic. I got a brand new portable a/c and it only has 1 tube for exhailing hot air which I have shooting nto a wall (one turnz n duct). Both hoods have lenses on sealed tight. Also have a 6inc blower shooting air from the room bt I casnt keep it even under 75 degrees I don't know what else I need to do to cool my tent down. I also have 2 lil fanz circulating air n the tent.

2. and i probably should asked sooner bt I'm trying have all my shyt ready n a short amount of time

3. I'm trying post picz

4. Let's try it again

Attached Files:

5. And the left side

Attached Files:

6. 75 is prefect.....what's the problem?

7. Yeah man. You don't need to keep it under 75. Keep it under 85 for sure.

8. This is my 2nd crop, and I was tought to alwayz keep it above 60 under 75. Expecially when growing purple. Bt this season I'm growing kandy kush an the person who introduced me to the grow game told me to alwayz keep it perfect room temptz

9. 75 daytime 69 70 night cycle its ok mate thats bang on mate!

10. So then I'm good to get my clonez on Tuesday I guess. Finally. I been setting this up all week. So in everyones opinion the set up iz going good?

11. #11 TBM, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    Wow, no kidding. I can see why you thought you had issues. Depending on humidity and the PPFD of the lights, 80-85 is perfect. Once you go over 85, growth slows noticeably. I keep my cab at 79-83 when lights on, and 70-75 when lights off. You want to keep the difference between day and night within 10 degrees of each other. This helps with the stretch and promotes better node structure. Large temp swings from day to night causes some wicked stretch.