My grow space

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by hoast, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Here's my idea. I have a pretty big closet in my room, and we're not finished with it yet. We're going to completly drywall the ceiling and finish it with carpet, but before that. Im going to make a drywall wall about half way into my closet, and have the other side be my grow spot. It will be decently sized, i'm going to line the walls with mylar and i'll beusing a 400hps light.. that should be good for about 4-5 plants in a totally closed off room?

Also, vents.. It'll have enough room that I'm going to just put a desk fan in the room, and a exhaust in the ceiling with a computer fan. I think this should be good... any thing im missing??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ummm.....Plants....

LOL....sounds good to me ....

3. sorry i forgot pictures
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. sounds cool, except how are you going to get in the secret room?

5. I'm going to cut out a peice of the wall with a razor blade, enough for me to duck into. That will lead into a room with: reflective walls, a little chair, 4 plants, lighting.. im gonna hotbox it like err day

It's gonna kinda be like a little cubby hole thing. NO ONE but me knows it's there, well except you guys. haha but I dont think you'll be comin' thru anytime soon.

But yeah it'll be a trippy place to chill.. I can just hide in there and smoke my plants up, and no one knows where the fuck I could be.. shit I could be in like, bermuda.. nope im in my room hidden

edit: i can hide from the mafia in there too

6. Ok, well I lied.. No one except me and my mom know its there. But she wont be stealing my crop 'cause she doesn't smoke. She just approved my design and now I have to go out and get wood and sheetrock. Damnit I dont wanna do that.

7. hey hoast it looks like you will have a nice setup to start growing!!! just wondering if you already had seeds or are you using bag seeds?? i will also be growing in a very similar setup to you in a few weeks but i have 600 watt hps and it gets really hot in the room from the light so make sure the vent is good for the 400 b/c im sure it will get hot also. goodluck with the grow and maybe me and you can share our results when we are finished....peace out

8. I havent gotten the seeds yet, im waiting until everythings done.. Yeah Ill definately post up here with results

9. I could have easily done that with my closet. The only problem is that everybody knows how big my closet is, so if I did it and they walked into my closet they'd be like, "Whoa! What happened to your closet, dude? It like, shrunk..."

10. I'd tell them we had to section it off because of a water leak, or somet plumbing / electrical problem.. plus my mom already knows im doing it so she knows, so i'll just tell people that I dont want to know that something happened.

Not alot of people have seen my room either beause we just built the whole basement.

11. hey that would be insanly sneaky..gj

in my house i have and upstairs and i live up here pretty much. there a closet and a room but then there a door thats screwed shut.it holds insalations and shit. i swear i could grow 8 plants in there im think of opening the door to see what its like and see if i want to put the money into it.

but its like a door thats 4' tall with a getto door knob. its sweet