My grow so far

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Arron_97, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Does it look healthy(other than the burn spots,does the spot look like light burn? )

Attached Files:

2. What kind of lights, and how close is it? What soil are you in, and have you fed it any nutes?

3. Cfl
    3-4 inches from top of the plant
    Some random potting soil from a tractor supply + earthworm castings

4. Then yeah I'd say light burn. Did those leafs happen to touch the bulb?

5. Maybe at some point the leaves moved up over night

6. Yes they dont that, especially during flower, they stretch quite a bit. If your using CFL that have to be within Inches of the plant it can certainly grow into it over night.

Edit: raise your light an inch or two..if the problem progresses then it's something else, let us know maybe we can help you figure it out.

7. Thanks I was worried I had a something super messed up happening lol

8. Naw doesn't look to serious, over all health looks good, keep your temp down 75-77, no higher then 83.. but you want to be in the 75-77.

9. I am using CFLs and they have to stay close, I have to check on them, periodically bending branches away. I a lot of LST and super crop, keeps them short and stocky. But I can keep them close. Have woke up a few mornings to leafs in the lights. Good fan helps a lot if they happen to touch.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Same here started with CFLs and they would just about touch the light, I actually think 4inch is too far away for CFLs, I was prob closer to 2 inches and was fine (300 watt CFLs).