My grow setup parts, need opinions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Jecht420, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Hey fellas, I'm going to start up my first grow pretty soon. I made a list of part I'm getting, I just need to know if they will all synchronize well together. What you guys think?
    The reason I'm getting a 6" carbon filter setup is so i can disperse the heat better from the 400w light. I will also be putting the tent inside my closet so I think it could use the extra power to help cool it down?

I will be growing autos northern lights, pineapple chunk, pineapple express and 60 day wonder.

Amazon.com: cpham: Wish List

all this totally under $600.00 which is what I was aiming for. Good or no?

2. try to get a PH/PPM meter as well.

3. You will need ducting clamps or ducting tape to connect your ducting. That soil is over priced and that bag is tiny, you will need pots of some sort size depends on your grow style. I would also suggest getting saucers to go under your pots so you dont have water pour out on your floor. Everything else looks good this is almost exactly the same stuff i bought initially.
    GL :)

4. I bought Canna Soilness mix for about $16 for 50L, if you look around you can get everything you need for well under $600. I would suggest getting a PH/Meter including temp and humidity meter, i found it easy to keep all my products...nutrients, jug, spray bottle, ph-up, ph-down etc on one shelf to make life just that little bit easier and organised.

5. I would definitely mix some perlite in your future soil mixes, anywhere from 20-40%.