my grow plot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shackleford, Mar 29, 2007.

1. this is a picture of my grow site during the cold winter taken from a distance. do you think anyone will be able to see my plants through all the bamboo? [​IMG]
    sorry if the pictures big and yeah so you think its sercure? and it gets about 8 direct/indirect sunlight in december so about 6hrs at least of direct during the peak of summer. there are to many large trees so i dont think i should have to worry about trees blocking the plants. the bamboo is 8ft tall at the tallest parts and its not visible from the backside, ive checked and rechecked many times. and im pretty sure it wont be visible from the spot either.

2. well you have a water suply near by. but is that area prone to fludding?
    personaly, i dont like it. it just doesnt look safe, the bush isnt dence enough and it seems that people will be able to see you from that house in the background, if this is your house then thats ok but are there other houses close by? my plot is ideal. its about 200 meters through dench bush land and then clears out a bit in the middle this are has about a 50 meter radius and gets about 6 hours derect sunlight in autum.

it my just be the angle i see it on, but i just dont think your place is safe

3. ok i got another one and thats not my house walin by you cant see a thing and a wall of pricker bushes will keep anyone gettin down there from the housing behind. i got another spot near the water in the neighborhood but its like 100yds from any houses but visible from the water so idk. but know the land is on a hill and ive never seen it in my 14years of living here flood all the way to the bamboo?

4. try using a air view to try to find spots you might not even know about using google maps or yahoo maps... they work pretty good for being free

5. good call farmbuck! brilliant!

6. actually no its no good whatsoever google is outdated as a mofo and idk bout yahoo but it prolly is too. yup just checked its just as old