My Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by thebombhaha, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Lol, I probably seem like such a spastic to you. I’m just trying not to fuck up, and I don’t know many things at all. I’m just watering these plants, making sure the coco is moist, and watching them grow.

That being said though, I had my nutes dosage on 1/8th the amount for around a week or so, more for the main.

Do you think it’s a good idea to switch to 1/4th the dosage in my next gallon solution I’m making? I’m about to run out here.

2. How they all looking now since u kept the light closer :)

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This is how they’re looking right now bro. The germinating one spouted, and the rest are taking off. Waiting for them all to reach their transplant time so I can transplant all of them at once here.

Attached Files:

4. #84 thebombhaha, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    How they’re progressing right now. I seemed to underwater the main big one I had, but I was told it was fine by @MickFoster and @187Budz . Hope the plant is okay, and the leaves perk up again now that I am watering until runoff. Messed up for a couple of days when I added the extra mix for the cups and didn’t account that they needed more water to reach runoff because of it.

Also made a new batch of solution with silica and increased the nute dosage to 1/4th from 1/8th the amount that I had been using thus far.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Update as I approach transplant time. The main plant seems to be in good health after I corrected the watering amounts, and looks to have recovered.

I have one plant growing weirdly and crippled of some sort. Was told it was fine by @Soil2Coco

Let me know how they look, and if you approve!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like there droopy a little do u have a soil moisture meter so u no wen your wet and dry make it so much easyer for u

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lol..go ahead and let Mick fuck your grow up. My work speaks for itself. I’m out of here. Came to give some advice and get a douchebag trying to compete like it’s a game.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Trust me friend, the OP doesn't make a move without checking with a couple other growers when given advice.

I'm not sure why disagreeing with you on whether to fill his solo cup to the top with coco because of stretching makes me a douchebag? But based on your response above, it seems you're the one competing like a game. Peace.

I apologize to the Journal Owner for going off point. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Lol. Yo
    lol...basically shits on every piece of good advice I’ve given and says he isn’t being a douche. Guess it was all in my head. Hey mick..send me some pics of your plants so I can diagnose them for u. A fresh set of eyes doesn’t hurt anything. I’m here anytime you need me

10. #94 thebombhaha, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    I think there was just a misunderstanding here guys. Mick, he didn't know that I specifically asked you to give your input on my journal, so Jimmy kind of took it as competition from his prior arguments in previous posts with users. @Soil2Coco and @187Budz have both been my main advisers throughout the run, but you've joined in as well Mick, and I appreciate you for that.

That being said, my main concern is with the main plant I have here. I used to get runoff almost instantly before I added the extra mix to fill the cups, but now they all require significantly more solution to reach runoff. This, as well with my plant starting to droop, makes me logically think that I need to transplant very soon here so that the roots can keep growing, and once I do this I believe the leafs will begin to shoot outward once again.

11. You can find plenty of pics of my grows in my grow journal and my thread in the Coco Coir section. I appreciate your offer for grow help though. Peace my friend and good growing. :)

12. That didn’t happen overnight, maybe keep a closer eye on your seed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 3
  13. Upon the personal advice of @187Budz , I am charging my 1 Gallon mix here and looking to transfer this already big plant to it within the next day.

The other plants will need to be elevated on something to match the main plants’ level.

Thank you everyone for the support and guidance you’ve shown me thus far.

Attached Files:

• 71.jpeg
      71.jpeg
      File size:
      167.1 KB
      Views:
    • 72.jpeg
      72.jpeg
      File size:
      99.5 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 3
  14. They are looking good :) keep up the good work

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Thank you bro. Doing everything I can, and trying to learn as much as possible in my first run.

Hopefully @187Budz will teach me how to LST once I transfer to the 1 Gallon here! Excited to finally transfer this plant.