My Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by thebombhaha, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Day 9 of flowering. This is how my growth tips look, and the grow itself.

Just started administering the Flower Fuel to my solutions for the first time today.

Attached Files:

• G1.jpeg
      G1.jpeg
      File size:
      193.8 KB
      Views:
    • G2.jpeg
      G2.jpeg
      File size:
      156.9 KB
      Views:
    • G3.jpeg
      G3.jpeg
      File size:
      263.5 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Looking really really good! Reminds me of my grow last year. What you gonna do with all the fine bud when you harvest?

Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Honestly, I'm just trying to get through this first run right now. I accomplished a big chunk of the process, but this is quite literally a new phase. I'm excited to see the buds form in the next coming weeks.

As for what I'm going to do with it.. Probably market a decent amount of it, but also keep a good amount for myself to toke on.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. When you notice the stretch has stopped, change over to HPS. 2-2.5 weeks is average

• Like Like x 2
  5. As we approach day 12 into flowering, this is how the plants look right now. The stretch has commenced, and the plants look amazing. S2C confirmed this with me in DM.

So happy there aren't any mishaps and things are going according to plan in general.

I still feed once a day until runoff at 1/4th dosage at this moment with my tap, but I'm sure I will need to start the twice a day feeds here soon.

Attached Files:

• hdd.jpeg
      hdd.jpeg
      File size:
      260.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Great job they look amazing!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Nice work. man. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. #270 thebombhaha, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Update:

Had a slight mishap happen with my ballast. Got a new one off prime. Works great. Today i just started using the HPS. Seems like the plants love it!

Attached Files:

• hg.jpeg
      hg.jpeg
      File size:
      223.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Hairs coming in!

So excited. Gonna defoliate the plants again in two days. Awesome stuff.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looking great man. Are you adding flower Fuel?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yup. Have been since around week one. Doing the half scoop of it per gallon like you said.

• Like Like x 1
  12. How we’re looking day 20 of flowering. Did some more defoliation and cut off some minor branches because I tried to lollipop my plants.

Kinda hard to know where to cut off in my case as a first time grower, but I feel as if I understand the main idea here.

Attached Files:

13. #275 thebombhaha, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Undoing all the LST on my plants per S2C’s instructions and lollipopping the plants to the best of my abilities as a first time grower.

Received positive feedback on how I’m doing in this process. Done two plants so far and I’m gonna do the rest tomorrow hopefully.

This is how they look in the dark currently. Week 3 officially starts today.

Attached Files:

• gg.jpeg
      gg.jpeg
      File size:
      125.9 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Blue cookies taking off. Wow!

Attached Files:

• vvv.jpg
      vvv.jpg
      File size:
      64.3 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Y did he recomend you get rid of the LSTing ties?? Is it cause your going into flowering??

16. I was in week three of flowering already when I took the LST off. Main reason I believe is to have an even canopy and lollipop somewhat accordingly.

17. Week 3 is when they actually start to really take off flowering.. great timeing s2c..

Lollipop really helps with potency & definitely yeild when done accordingly as u said..

Ill get with him n ask him more as to y this decision was made exactly.. imo if it was for an even canopy then ull untie some and re-tie others.. idk..

I think ill just ask him..

• Like Like x 1
  18. I remember now. It's because there was too much space between the LST'd parts and the man colas. Then he told me about the ideal height of the canopy. Something along those lines.

Concerning the lollipopping, I've tried my best with it for my first run here. In the beginning I thought I had to get it perfect, but then I realized any good cuts I make are beneficial towards my grow+yield.

Hard to know exactly which stems to cut for my first run here though. I sometimes shy away from cutting certain ones off, but then I just ask myself "will this stem turn into anything".before making that decision. Pruning is also something I've been doing, but I've been holding off on removing too many from the main(biggest) plant of mine. I talked to S2C and he says week 3 is the ideal week to prune. A question I had as a first time grower was if I leave the big fan leafs on the main colas growing, and apparently that's a yes. Going to prune some lowers possibly, but I know I didn't "perfect" pruning and lollipopping by any means here. Certainly a ways to go for me to be really good at this, but I'm also proud of what I've been able to accomplish here for my first run.

IDK. I feel like I did what I could, asked what I needed to ask. Ultimately it falls on me because no one can confirm every cut I have a question for, but I feel like I made good decisions on any of the lower level weak stems containing minor budsite growth I cut off.

• Agree Agree x 1