my grow box part II

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by pohsib, Sep 16, 2003.

1. hj,
    will try that out this weekend (spacing lights and using wood strips to reflect)...think the pots will be plenty of room for my babies (5 quart - 9 1/2 inches tall)?

2. grower, just realized you told me about spacing the lights...i have had my head up my ass since this semester of school started...

3. yeah, any type of baffle is great, either paint 'em or leave 'wm shiny......

4. the northen lights pure indica is a gr8 plant but a lot of ppl have been having trouble with it latly, getting plants growing that r more stavita than anything. 1 bloke had his 1ft plant streach 300% and outgrow his room badly in the 3weeks after turning his lights back to 12/12 and it still hadnt shown sex. he threw it out.

my northrn lights x big bud from nirvana r coming up like stunted stavitas, the 11 bladed leaves look cool but that aint wot i paid my money 4. the lot i grew b4 these were short, stocky and budded real fat. these 1 arnt/wont.

i dont think nirvanas £10 seeds r very stable to say the least.

u might get a good 1 but just have a back up plan incase u dont.

5. what is a good website for seeds b?

6. that sux.... thats what i planned on using for my outdoor grow along with a few others from Nirvana. Its supposed to be my mid-early finisher with top44 finishing before NL. I guess i can always fall back on ice if NL turns out to be crap. Is the smoke still good?

7. the smokes ok from wot i know. they seem to have the kick, its just that there unstable. not a prob if ur outdoors and got a long window 4 finish. its a pain in the ass if ur indoors and running outta room tho.

8. thing is i wanted it to flower early so i can havrest the diffrent strains through the season, otherwise i will get overladed with buds to manaicure. I plan to spread about 8Lbs of bud over about 2 months working for something like 2 hours a day manicuring.

9. Did you get to moving the lights around? Even if you dint use the blocks it will still be better then having them all cramped up.

10. between moving into the new house, school (which is kicking my ass this semester), and working i have had no time to readjust...will do that this weekend hopefully...will let you know how it goes...

11. thats cool same bs here minus the new house but i have my car to finish welding and modifying the frame, paint, then assembling before it gets too cold. Id rather have my car together then spend the time on a shroom grow im going to be doing and get a few more harvests in.