"My Grow" Almost... (WW)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CannaClay, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Ok, so assuming I have a fairly decent grom room and set up for my WW grow(femenized from Nirvana), I am going to give yall my step by step plan to grow good pot.

I need feed back and help. I just really want to be succesful on this grow on account of the $800 I have spent.

Also I was wondering if anyone could offer up some helpful additives that will assist me in my grow. There are so many out there and I don't know which ones to use if any at all. If not all I will be using in Lucas Formula. So here it is. Let me know.

Grow Step by Step:
    Place your seeds in tupperware wrapped in moist/wet paper towels. Put away in you closet or any dark place until they break open. Optimum temperature for germination is 85*F.
    Take your germinated seed and place 1/4"-1/2" deep in the rockwool with the tap root facing down. The rockwool should be socked 24 hours before in a PH'ed water of 5.5. Then the rockwool cubes can be placed in a humidity dome. Make sure the cubes stay moist and that they get some light. About 3 23w CFL's(Daylight 6500k) at 18 hours a day will do for now. Once your seedling pops out and has a couple roots coming out the bottom of the rockwool you can transfer into your Bubble Bucket.
    From here give half strength nutrients of what the lucas recommends for veg(0-5-10 for veg). The water in the BB will be a inch above the bottom of the net pot so the rockwool will get splashed with nutrient solution(rez ph will be adjusted to 5.5 daily so that is can climb up to around 6.5 and all the nutrients can be absorbed properly). Once roots show more growth I will be able to lower rez level to an inch under the net basket. At this point it will be put in the grow box under a 400w MH(for 18 hours a day) that will be kept 16 inches away in a cooltube, until they are a little stronger then I will move to a foot. Also after about a week in the grow room and BB I will be able to move to full veg lucas formula(G:0-M:5-B:10).
    I am using the ScroG method, so depending on how fast they veg the screen will be anywhere from 8-12 inches above the plants. During the veg growth I will be doing some topping, and possibly a little LST as well.
    Once about 50% of the screen is filled I will switch out the lights and put in a 400W HPS and turn my photoperiod to 12/12(I am still contemplating doing a 36hr. dark period before flowring). Since I am using Femenized seeds from here on out I will just sit back and watch the beautiful flowering while trying to keep the canopy as even as possible. And well of course trying to keep my temps, PH and PPM's under control. I will be using full flowering strength nutes according the Lucas. So at G-M-B/0-8-16.
    Once all the trichs are milky white and have a little amber I will start my 7 day flush to ensure great taste and an easy burn when finished. Hopefully this will be perfect timing for about 50-50 white to amber trichs.

2. bumb, 35 views and no replies...:confused:

3. Sounds good, but what are you looking for? What state are you in?