My grow 2010

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Hazyperspective, May 12, 2010.

1. Thanks man.....I'm not too worried about the eye in the sky really.....I try to cut trees that only allow sunlight in at an angle......so they can't be seen from directly above the plot.....also.....I under some restricted airspace......so it won't be local that sees them if anyone does ya know?

2. I lost 7 plants this season due to bloodmeal.......

This was my first outdoor grow....I didn't realize how quickly the animals would be in there with the bloodmeal......I learned SO much this season.....thanks for the tilling advice.....I might trim 1-2 trees.....just because I'm worried about these huge old limbs falling on the girls :D

3. Nice grow man, sorry to hear about you losing plants to animals. Deer and rabbits took nearly 15 of my plants right away, i know how you feel.

4. Thanks man....

The loss of plants was my fault.....I should have read more.....and more and more....If I had I would have known not to stick them out there with the bloodmeal in the holes.....O well.....Like I said....I've learned soooo much this season that will only benefit me in the long run....

5. So more bad news.....another damn male.....that leaves me with one plant.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The good news is.....the remaining plant is confirmed female now.....bushin out and looking strong....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Well.....I made it up to the remaining plant today....I put a tomato cage under it.......kinda laced it thru so it would have something to prop it up......the good news is.....it's going to be seed free......seeing how all the rest of them are gone........It's really starting to bush out and it has a ton of new growth ......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. So this will be the last update until I get back from vacation.....The first shot is a pic taken when I was walking up there......the rest are just pics of the bud sites

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. i really dig your plants man. best of luck come harvest time :smoking:

9. Thanks man...things are coming along nicely now.

10. Well a weeks vacation didn't harm the little ones!!!

The first picture is of one of the seedlings I planted once most of my plants died...

[​IMG]

The rest of these are from the big female....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From the "top" of the plant looking down

[​IMG]

Same view.....this one makes a good desktop back ground :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. nice deer fence man! we have the same setup in that regard

12. Nice....I hope it works.....I've thought about using what I have left to cover the top too....since it's only one plant now

13. Just a little update.....can't wait for her to be finished....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. man i love this time of year :-D with every email comes more and more beautiful buds! nice job man keep it up :-D cant wait to see next years farmers plot :-D

15. Thanks Fuzz....I agree....the journals are the best this time of year....

I can't wait until next seasons either......next year I will have alot more going on!

16. I sure hope this thing hurries up :)

The first picture is of one of the bud sites

[​IMG]

These next two are pics of the top cola

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are just some random shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trics are looking good in that last pic

17. Well we are getting closer now......Looks like this plant isn't going to produce a bunch.....but I am still pretty happy with my first outdoor grow....mainly because I've learned so much

Here's two pictures of the top of the plant....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Great pics! How long off harvest are you?

19. I think it's got a few weeks left.....but before our first frost regardless....

20. Here in OZ, the first frosts of Autumn are in mid April ( for you I think that is mid October)?